Booze For Barbie

Of course kids watch/follow their parent's as an example, mind you it's not only booze/cigarettes, for example, husband verbal/abuse to wife, kids will think it is normal if they are brought up in a violence household, and likely to repeat to their future spouse too!!

See? we shouldn't be blaming everything on television! ;)

eh, :ugh2: Barbie dolls are for girls and boys who get in trouble all the time. , I don't like girl toys, because I am a typical guy who is into computers.

Tamara said:
Of course kids watch/follow their parent's as an example, mind you it's not only booze/cigarettes, for example, husband verbal/abuse to wife, kids will think it is normal if they are brought up in a violence household, and likely to repeat to their future spouse too!!

So very true!!! It never ceases to amaze me that many parents never see that coming. They complain to others about their kids behavour and can't figure out where they learn such things. I especially hate "Do as I say not as I do"...

I have to be constantly on my guard in my words and actions around my two kids. They watch you all the time. *Sigh* It is never easy being a parent.

Back