Bin Laden Wanted Dead or Alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmcman1996

Reaction score
How much more, do we Americans have to wait before somebody nails the son of a bleep... and bring him to justice.... Ideas, concepts, ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Bin Laden can burn in HELL for 1,000 years... His luck will eventually run out.. sooner or later... Soon the world is gonna go nuts, once he is captured!

Savor that victory, the day it happens....

i agree ! when we could catch him?! i am waiting for that.. i scratch my head.. what wrong with our soilders...

1. Bush Administration is fueling more and more anti-American sentimentalism around the world - therefore nobody's willing to help USA.
2. Bush Administration needs to stop muscling their way in. COOPERATION is the key. Pakistan Government is not willing to let USA into its territory due to USA's excessive aggressiveness and disregards for authority.

You want to capture Osama bin Laden? Remove Bush. The world is not really going nuts if bin Laden's captured. They're cheering for him. Look what happened to Saddam's execution. Many countries expressed their disgusts and distrusts in USA. UK, France, etc.... they don't really care about bin Laden. Did we care about IRA when they frequently bombed London? Did we care about Somalia warlord starving the people? What makes you think the world cares about our problem with bin Laden?

The world is more concerned about USA being a threat to world peace. Going war against Iran and NK? Is Bush f**king crazy? Take a guess who is most likely the one to start WW-III. I don't blame "rogue" nations arming themselves with nukes. Shit I'd be arming myself with couple of nukes in my own country after Bush started spouting his crazy doctrine that USA will launch preemptive strikes against ANYONE deemed a threat to USA.

Like I said - you want people to help you capture bin Laden? Remove Bush. He is a threat to world peace.

1. Bush Administration is fueling more and more anti-American sentimentalism around the world - therefore nobody's willing to help USA.
2. Bush Administration needs to stop muscling their way in. COOPERATION is the key. Pakistan Government is not willing to let USA into its territory due to USA's excessive aggressiveness and disregards for authority.

You want to capture Osama bin Laden? Remove Bush. The world is not really going nuts if bin Laden's captured. They're cheering for him. Look what happened to Saddam's execution. Many countries expressed their disgusts and distrusts in USA. UK, France, etc.... they don't really care about bin Laden. Did we care about IRA when they frequently bombed London? Did we care about Somalia warlord starving the people? What makes you think the world cares about our problem with bin Laden?

The world is more concerned about USA being a threat to world peace. Going war against Iran and NK? Is Bush f**king crazy? Take a guess who is most likely the one to start WW-III. I don't blame "rogue" nations arming themselves with nukes. Shit I'd be arming myself with couple of nukes in my own country after Bush started spouting his crazy doctrine that USA will launch preemptive strikes against ANYONE deemed a threat to USA.

Like I said - you want people to help you capture bin Laden? Remove Bush. He is a threat to world peace.

Well shyt... Bush has 8 more months to go... then we will see if the son of a bitch gives up... But nah.. I doubt he'd give up too easily... Ahh Bush is gonna regret the fact that if WWIII ever happens... Then the blame is right on him... because of his crazy doctrines.... What a hyprocrite...

jiro,,, it pretty good point... maybe so.. let see what happen to new president... after new president, will we go after bin laden??? let see but i wanna usa go after him..

Well shyt... Bush has 8 more months to go... then we will see if the son of a bitch gives up... But nah.. I doubt he'd give up too easily... Ahh Bush is gonna regret the fact that if WWIII ever happens... Then the blame is right on him... because of his crazy doctrines.... What a hyprocrite...

a lot can happen in 8 months.... ever wonder why there is no impeachment proceedings for Bush and Cheney? rumor was said if it happened, Bush would launch preemptive strike on Iran or other rogue nations and then declare some emergency executive law that will postpone election indefinitely. Now that's a scary thought. Far-fetched, right? but............... you never know

gmcman yea true enough.. i know bush is ego.... no wonder his father said that to him that he is not ready for our president....when he was in completing (spl)..

gmcman yea true enough.. i know bush is ego.... no wonder his father said that to him that he is not ready for our president....when he was in completing (spl)..

Never again a Bush.... Let's move on. and capture this son of a bitch.. before he masterminds another 9/11 shit job... Uh-Uh... not this time We gonna make damn sure Bin Laden doesn't as so much as hiccup...

Don't worry Horse... Be matter of time... Bin Laden is a dead man, and he knows it!

jiro,,, it pretty good point... maybe so.. let see what happen to new president... after new president, will we go after bin laden??? let see but i wanna usa go after him..

of course.. so do I. He must pay for it. It all depends on Pakistan and other nations to cooperate with USA to allow our soldiers to enter their territories. All they get is Bush's empty promises.... which is not good because their own people would revolt against their governments. Most of people are bin Laden's sympathizers because they view USA as "evil corporations" taking advantage of them - cheap labor, exploitation of their own resources, etc. Just look at Indonesia. We raped their lands, stripped them of their own rich natural resources, and exploited them with $2 a day labor.

I don't think I'll worry about bin Laden. His health is crumbling and he's dying or some illness. He'll probably be dead by next year. He's never gona be able to go to hospital with fancy equipments so he's just slowly decaying away in some cave.

That's what the media appears to be telling everyone, which is the partial truth. The US is succeeding turning Iraq into a democracy, BUT its a slooooow pace. The big problem is the insurgent's stupid mindset that killing solves everything! It takes alot of time to deal with the status quo of living, and at the same time showing them democracy is the right way to go. Now rhis is one thing, we are already involved so make the best of it. But on the other hand, we shouldn't have started the war to begin with as Hussein was only a regional nuisance, and no WMDs. We should have let the security council round up a few arab countries and let them deal with it themselves.

That's what the media appears to be telling everyone, which is the partial truth. The US is succeeding turning Iraq into a democracy, BUT its a slooooow pace. The big problem is the insurgent's stupid mindset that killing solves everything! It takes alot of time to deal with the status quo of living, and at the same time showing them democracy is the right way to go. Now rhis is one thing, we are already involved so make the best of it. But on the other hand, we shouldn't have started the war to begin with as Hussein was only a regional nuisance, and no WMDs. We should have let the security council round up a few arab countries and let them deal with it themselves.

yup. Democracy will not work in Middle East.... not for another few generations. Tribalism works better for them.

of course.. so do I. He must pay for it. It all depends on Pakistan and other nations to cooperate with USA to allow our soldiers to enter their territories. All they get is Bush's empty promises.... which is not good because their own people would revolt against their governments. Most of people are bin Laden's sympathizers because they view USA as "evil corporations" taking advantage of them - cheap labor, exploitation of their own resources, etc. Just look at Indonesia. We raped their lands, stripped them of their own rich natural resources, and exploited them with $2 a day labor.

I don't think I'll worry about bin Laden. His health is crumbling and he's dying or some illness. He'll probably be dead by next year. He's never gona be able to go to hospital with fancy equipments so he's just slowly decaying away in some cave.

I hope the hell he is... (Salute to all our men and women in all branches of armed forces for 7 trying years trying to track this dirtbag...)

Whoever becomes President (I don't give a shyt who) had better make some wheeling and dealing offers with Pakistan, so they can let us in and grab this son of a bitch... and crate his ass back to answer the charges... Oh one hell of a long long list of charges... all of them FEDERAL charges...

Pay up motherfycker! Cash or Death... Which one Osama?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back