Bill: No snacks for food stamp users

15.1%? Don't look like that, unemployment feel like 8% now.

I think that you may need move to South Dakota so you will get a job in no time. ;)

Note what I said in my post....

15.1% of the country unemployed or underemployed

U-6 — This is the catch-all of the lot. It includes all of the above groups — total unemployed, discouraged workers and the marginally attached — plus part-time workers who say they would like to be working more, but for economic reasons could only find part-time work. It was 15.1 percent in January.

FactCheck.org : What’s the ‘Real’ Jobless Rate?

That's better with government statistic, however you are looking for highest unemployment to make Obama looks bad.

It isn't Obama's fault. :lol:

headdesk? lol, this forum isn't big deal to you so no need to be frustrated.

It's the same statistic. It is the U-6 statistic...... I am looking at the number of people who are unemployed and underemployed as I said posts ago. It's pretty sad, and yes, it is Obama's fault. Even Biden said this can no longer be blamed on Bush.

It's the same statistic. It is the U-6 statistic...... I am looking at the number of people who are unemployed and underemployed as I said posts ago. It's pretty sad, and yes, it is Obama's fault. Even Biden said this can no longer be blamed on Bush.

In bold, I disagree with you. ;)

Well, I prefer to use official unemployment rate so it is 8.3% now, nothing is worse than Great Depression.

]

Not really. He said it is no longer relevant to blame Bush because Obama is in charge and fixing it. :)

In charge of fixing it? Um, he is still over-spending by the trillions. Not quite "fixing it" but rather on a continued path of damage and destruction.

Ah, I guess that's why Obama's approval ratings are going up inexorably. :lol:

Ah, I guess that's why Obama's approval ratings are going up inexorably. :lol:

Yeah, obamites are kinda like those people who keep hoping their crappy spouse will change. Facts mean nothing to them

Yeah, obamites are kinda like those people who keep hoping their crappy spouse will change. Facts mean nothing to them

On the other hand, the factites go into paroxysms over who has the best spoonfed information. :giggle:

Back