Bill: No snacks for food stamp users

Don't food stamp recipients have to take a nutrition class now as part of the program???

No ,at least in my state you don't . And who would pay for it? My governor want to put a tax on sodas , candy junk food and bottled water! He is not getting my vote again!

I have notice about few my post got deleted, especially situation with Sonic and my post was pretty much civil, even few members liked my post.

I doubt it was Alex but just some moderators who don't know about situation with post. :roll:

Sonic has FINE PRINT on food menu and if you are disabled, especially unable to speak so go inform to attendants (one with roller skate) or managers, that's VERY VERY simple. If not like it then go to DQ.

Listen Sinned!!! I sent you that E Mail cause you kept Harassing me ok!!! I ask you to stop it,, But you wouldnt do that!!! You kept it on,,, Abnd Guess what You send a Cop to my Brothers home now THATS HARRASSING!!!.
complete delusional bullshit! I do not give one iota of a f**k about your brother. nor do I care too.

and you continue with complete delusional bullshit!
If I get banned it because of you you just like to pick on people cause you dont agree with em. You wouldnt leave me alone You send a pic of the teen girl and Lured me. Thats a very dirty trick you played. You send me to DM to get my Photo taken. If i didnt get my Photo sent to DM you were gonna ban me again. Guess what!!! You tricked me again and Posted my photo everywhere. Youre a con C.C Sinned. Other members deserve the whole truth from you. If you dont like the member you do your very best to lure them in and then threat them and con them. Just like a scam artist does. I would be suprised if Sinned gets someone to pay money to him or hes gonna get him banned. Maybe members might believe you. If you get another member what you gonna do sinned? Trap em with ether money,,Teen Girl pic or threat to get him banned if they dont show a pic of them? Call cops over to their relitives homes? Tell the whole story CC Sinned,,Comon sinned tell them the real story just who you really are? I came here to ask forgiveness and move on cause its the right thing to do. All i can ask if Alex gives me a second chance here. I love all deaf,,Its the only place i can relate to members here. When i say im sorry i really do mean it.If only person needs a ban is you sinned not me. Im very sorry if Alex doesnt believe me.If i get banned again CC YOU WIN AGAIN!! Enjoy your victory party getting me banned you show no remorse what you do people. In fact i think you did this stuff in school being a bully. Members i suggest you read what Bullies do to kids in school. Some of them commit suicide cause they cant deal with bullies bully and harrasing them. Go go ahead get alex ban me i might not live for long. I cant believe people like you excist in this world.

Steve the people who will win if you are banned are the children you will be kept away from!

Steve the root issue of all your trouble is the fact, you steve, sought out and persued children to have sex with. weather you were chatting with an internet troll or undercover cop, you steve, thought you were going to screw a child. You Steve, were not planning on meeting 14 year old 2Hot4U at a baltimore hotel to play checkers! You steve are not a victim, you steve are a sexual predator! these are only two incedents of you being caught. how many other young teens have you tried to meet with? How many young teens have you met with? do you use 12 -15 year old hookers? The fact you steve are whining while trying to play victim because you were caught, shows just how mentally deranged you are! Steve you are a huge steaming pile of bullshit! that is a fact! the cold hard truth! swallow that bitter little pill and scram ,loser. :cool2:

I sent a PM to him hasnt reply with his answer. I guess he approves.

No, it doesn't. It means he has not been able to address your situation in time. As I stated to you earlier, be aware of what I asked from you.

complete delusional bullshit! I do not give one iota of a f**k about your brother. nor do I care too.

and you continue with complete delusional bullshit!

Steve the people who will win if you are banned are the children you will be kept away from!

Steve the root issue of all your trouble is the fact, you steve, sought out and persued children to have sex with. weather you were chatting with an internet troll or undercover cop, you steve, thought you were going to screw a child. You Steve, were not planning on meeting 14 year old 2Hot4U at a baltimore hotel to play checkers! You steve are not a victim, you steve are a sexual predator! these are only two incedents of you being caught. how many other young teens have you tried to meet with? How many young teens have you met with? do you use 12 -15 year old hookers? The fact you steve are whining while trying to play victim because you were caught, shows just how mentally deranged you are! Steve you are a huge steaming pile of bullshit! that is a fact! the cold hard truth! swallow that bitter little pill and scram ,loser. :cool2:

Checkers? Hell no!!! She tried to lure me with B.S Ill bet shes not even a cop, Shes probley your Wife that plays along your games with all that B.S to set people up get banned. Hell ill even bet shes with tele communcations to ask people for money so they get ripped off with credit card scam.

Checkers? Hell no!!! She tried to lure me with B.S Ill bet shes not even a cop, Shes probley your Wife that plays along your games with all that B.S to set people up get banned. Hell ill even bet shes with tele communcations to ask people for money so they get ripped off with credit card scam.

Dude, obviously you didn't read the entire thread. That 'girl' you were supposed to meet was a total set up, it was a cop, you found out about it and ran off to Florida. Now quit playing victim here. No one is buying it. I am sure Alex will deal with you in due time. Just for the simple fact that you are a child predator you are not even allowed access to the Internet, so buddy if you are on parole, your about to become bubba's bitch in cell #6969. All anyone has to do to get an investigation rolling on you is to contact the FBI, this is enough to raise several red flags. The FBI will find out what state you are posting from and get the authorities there involved. They will track you down and find you faster than you can piss down both legs. In case you haven't noticed reports of crimes against children in this country are taken VERY seriously.

Have a nice day, ya'll. :cool2:

Wow. Let me just summarize what I understand of this.

Someone set Steve up to try to solicit a minor girl.

Steve fell for it.

Steve is mad about being set up.

:shock:

DUDE. You tried to solicit a minor!!!! Your problems are MUCH bigger than being set up! And then you come back, and when Sinned exposes you, you threaten to commit suicide? WHAT?!

You need professional help!!!!!!!!

And I need popcorn.

:popcorn:

Mmmm.... extra butter.

Wow. Let me just summarize what I understand of this.

Someone set Steve up to try to solicit a minor girl.

Steve fell for it.

Steve is mad about being set up.

:shock:

DUDE. You tried to solicit a minor!!!! Your problems are MUCH bigger than being set up! And then you come back, and when Sinned exposes you, you threaten to commit suicide? WHAT?!

You need professional help!!!!!!!!

And I need popcorn.

:popcorn:

Mmmm.... extra butter.

Can I have some popcorn as well? I have that flavor cheese powder.

Hey, while you are at it, can I have some popcorn too???

Dude, obviously you didn't read the entire thread. That 'girl' you were supposed to meet was a total set up, it was a cop, you found out about it and ran off to Florida. Now quit playing victim here. No one is buying it. I am sure Alex will deal with you in due time. Just for the simple fact that you are a child predator you are not even allowed access to the Internet, so buddy if you are on parole, your about to become bubba's bitch in cell #6969. All anyone has to do to get an investigation rolling on you is to contact the FBI, this is enough to raise several red flags. The FBI will find out what state you are posting from and get the authorities there involved. They will track you down and find you faster than you can piss down both legs. In case you haven't noticed reports of crimes against children in this country are taken VERY seriously.

Have a nice day, ya'll. :cool2:

You go, Dixie...said it beter than anyone or anything I've read so far....since he's fled from Maryland to Florida to avoid the charges, then more than likely there is a warrant for his arrest....and to even think this guy gets FOOD STAMPS?....Really pisses me off with the Pepsi's and going to Sonic!...Pays rent of $700.00 a month, gets SSDI of close to $1300 a month (maybe more)....say what?...Am wondering exactly what his "disability" is?

You go, Dixie...said it beter than anyone or anything I've read so far....since he's fled from Maryland to Florida to avoid the charges, then more than likely there is a warrant for his arrest....and to even think this guy gets FOOD STAMPS?....Really pisses me off with the Pepsi's and going to Sonic!...Pays rent of $700.00 a month, gets SSDI of close to $1300 a month (maybe more)....say what?...Am wondering exactly what his "disability" is?

He gets $1300 a month for SSDI? Damn! That's a bit high, isn't it? Thought most people got around 7-900$

He gets $1300 a month for SSDI? Damn! That's a bit high, isn't it? Thought most people got around 7-900$

It depending on how years are you work and how much you make to contribute to SS.

I know some people got more than $1,500 per month in SSDI after many years of working.

Back