bi fem here

:wave: I am bi female - do u mean "bi female", or "bi Femme" - as in "butch/femme"?

My head may be stuck in the ground like an Ostrich....but exactly what is "bifem"..?????

For me it could refer to bisexual female <which is what I am> or someone who is bisexual and Femme, the latter of which is a somewhat "old" way of playing a more stereotypical feminine <in appearance/traits> role in a relationship with someone who identifies as Butch. Femme traditionally refers to lesbians and is also used in the trans community.

I am lesbian. I'm not sure which side I fit on, although I tend to come across as more masculine but in a tender way I guess. I guess I'm the lesbian equivalent of a really sweet guy, LOL.

no she doesn't I read lips and I can still understand most speech so she just makes sure that I can hear her and that I can see her lips etc:)

I would consider myself bi-curious, I've explored it before, but still indecisive of where I stand. Not so in a hurry to find out either. :giggle:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12) Sprint:PPC6800)

YOU LOVE COCONUT?????????

I am lesbian. I'm not sure which side I fit on, although I tend to come across as more masculine but in a tender way
Ha yes........I've never really understood the point of labeling yourself as butch or femme or top or bottom. I'm GAY....I happen to love women. I'm a tomboy yeah, but I'm also very girly (love clothes, love purple)
And the whole top and bottom thing....WHAT is it with that? I just like making love to chicks....

Back