Best Buy Employee Wrongly 'Outed' Denver Man

foxrac think about it, at ANY company it depend on position of employment. AS for myself I work for Tom Thumb as Pricing Cooridator, I am required to take privacy/ethics test. Some company may not giving their employees tests due to their decision. However Best Buy is responsible for hiring Techs to fixing the cell phones and be a responsible and respect toward to the customers.

However I think it also customers fault for not log out and clean out cell phone before turn phone in for repair but I would say it also customers right to sue cuz that tech took it too far to harm customer's personal life for that comment. It can happen anywhere you cant expect that to happen. Some people can be dumb and take it too far like that tech.

Do you have any problems with my post?

Most of your post is just exactly what DHB said and it is quite too obvious.

I can't say if it is customer's fault and I'm no interest to blame on victims for mistake, however there are people around world that you cannot be trusted.

I did repaired some of customer's computers and it is none of my business to invade their privacy, even I'm major in IT at university.

I have nothing against you. sorry if i imply that way it just that when i mention about take test and you were bringing that subject up. So my apologies.

I have nothing against you. sorry if i imply that way it just that when i mention about take test and you were bringing that subject up. So my apologies.

No problem, at first, my post was misunderstood and embarassed because I don't understand about what article saying. It will be nice if OP or member PM me if they find my post to be confusing or not related so I could fix it in no time.

I'm strong advocate for protect the privacy and I don't think this employee who got fired for violation of company and ethics policy, will get other job due to bad employment history or bad evaluation.

The policy is the same kind of thing as the HIPPA policy in the medical community. When I worked for the counseling agency, we had to redo our HIPPA training every 3 months. We handled client information regarding drugs, alcohol and family life, not to mention legal issues if they were county probation & parole or Federal probation & parole. I was the data entry and billing person who entered it all into the internal system, the state system for the Department of Mental Health and also did all the billing in the state system.

Back