Benefits/risks of CI?

foreign object will be in ur head forvever well yeah at least we could hear something ,also after surgery i was not sick or in pain .
i am sick of some people being negative toward cochlear implant even though they don't have Ci and how the he'll they know everything about CI. It make me blood boiled lol i:)

Couple of people who have foreign object aka CI in the head did have infection that it wasn't clean. YOUTUBE showed about the deaf guy who got often sick from his head, and asked for removing the CI, and the result was the CI wasn't clean therefore the infeciton was all over his head. I know you know about some risks already. Yes foreign object is in your body forever which is true. I didn't give any negatives but true. You are right that I do not have CI but I live with someone who has CI is my hubby. :aw:

That's what OP wanted to know about the risks.

Couple of people who have foreign object aka CI in the head did have infection that it wasn't clean. YOUTUBE showed about the deaf guy who got often sick from his head, and asked for removing the CI, and the result was the CI wasn't clean therefore the infeciton was all over his head. I know you know about some risks already. Yes foreign object is in your body forever which is true. I didn't give any negatives but true. You are right that I do not have CI but I live with someone who has CI is my hubby. :aw:

That's what OP wanted to know about the risks.
I think you are being negative like for one - foreign object why not put cochlear implant ?? :D .It is minimal risk and to be honest i thought is was kinda serious operation oh heck is wasn't .Is true that some ci can get infection from it and have to be removed implanted .I am surprised that Ci wasn't clean that fact due to poor surgeon skills i guess .

I think you are being negative like for one - foreign object why not put cochlear implant ?? :D .It is minimal risk and to be honest i thought is was kinda serious operation oh heck is wasn't .Is true that some ci can get infection from it and have to be removed implanted .I am surprised that Ci wasn't clean that fact due to poor surgeon skills i guess .

LOL it is you who dislikes the word. But for me, I hate any kind of foreign object that is the same as cochlear implant in my body. It makes me shudder. like implant boobs are still foreign object to me. I am sure that you have heard number of stories that any ladies who had csection that doctor acciently dropped the sponge or small tools in the tummy. It is still a foreign object.

LOL it is you who dislikes the word. But for me, I hate any kind of foreign object that is the same as cochlear implant in my body. It makes me shudder. like implant boobs are still foreign object to me. I am sure that you have heard number of stories that any ladies who had csection that doctor acciently dropped the sponge or small tools in the tummy. It is still a foreign object.
hmmm i guess so i dislike the word hahaha ,awww bless you and i do understand what you meant !! :D ,

Back