Being Exhausted By The End Of The Day.

Daminx

Reaction score
Do any of you, hard of hearing People get really tired by mid day, i Do and get a massive headache to go with it. I end up Having to have a Nap Around 4pm for about 30-60 minutes and then by the end of the actual day at Around 9 oclock, i am so exhausted i can't Do anything, i sleep for about 8-9 Hours every Night and then the Same repeat every Single day. Do any of you hard of hearing People get this and have to nap during the day?

I take naps now that I am older , have you had your eyes checked to see if need glasses or new ones if you already wear them?

Trying to hear is exhausting. If I'm in a noisy place and/or having a lot of conversations, I get tired. I sometimes even give myself a "time out".
I've been known (to me at least) to zone out when having dinner with a group of people.

I get exhausted trying to keep up with hearing... and even with deaf in signing since my vision isn't the best in the world (never has been). So yes.

A good Excuse for a nap, my dad told me that i sleep Too much, i thought to Myself "you Try and Strain to listen everyday and See if that doesn't make you feel like you ran a Marathon!" But i am best keeping my thoughts to myself.

I noticed that you're still a teenager, could it maybe just be from that? I know that not so long ago (I'm 21) I was a teen and I was constantly sleeping and such. That's just what happens due to hormones, etc...

giphy.gif

Back