being deaf in the middle east

tamara

Reaction score
for all deaf people that say that their life r hard its nothing comparing to be a deaf person in middle east and being awoman is harder despite the fact that theirs alot of people that support me but i always feel that they say behind my back por t shewill never be married (in some people eye being deaf or having hearing proplem make me a wonan that doesnt deserve to find love and get married ) for thoes how find this wired i think this proplem can be fpund even in sevalised country idont say that my famly doesnt support me but some time i feel that they sympthy with me and i dont want that .i consider my self as avery strong person but some time it just need alittle word that will broke my heart .what made me to write about this cause iwas angry from my brother he always try to heart my feeling by saying that im deaf and not perfect usually that doesent bug me but today ive become very angry and sad hes not a stupid person hes 24 years old and he have a ba dgree but some time he act like a jerk .and theres alot of people here that act like him they find me not sutable 4 marriage or anything alese (some people not all). cause i have a hearing proplem a always say that that will make me stronger but ive had it im gona explodif i didint till any 1 about that actually writting about this make me feell better so 4 all of thoses gone any keep being stupid people cause im above af u all :lol:

Last edited:
You are right, over here we do sometimes take for granted the way of life here. Having a hearing problem here would not be as bad as it would be in the middle east. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am also sorry you have very little support there. Here at this community, we all will offer support. It's a great community, loving friends, and you are not alone.

thank u alot 4 ur kind words becuse of people like u im not alone hope to stsy in toch we can chat on facebook if u want or u can add me my yahoo is tamara_razouq@yahoo.com hope to talk to u soon .

Back