Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Not really, rare

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • No, I don't drink beer at all.

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
Does anyone here like to drink beer? If so, what brand of beer do you drink?

Yes, I do sometimes.. I drink several brands of beers, such as Red Hook ESB, Henry Weinhard, Samual Adams, Olde English 800 High Gravity, Corona, and Coors Light.

Sometimes when I am in mood...I like Miller Highlife. That is all I like. :)

No I don't like beers even any drinking :barf: only I drink is pop, milk, water, jucies that is all :)

I drink beer when I feel like... I like Miller Lite, Miller Geniune Draft, Corona Extra, Rolling Rock, Labatt Blue, Yuegling, Bud with St. Patrick's special, and I forget more else what I like...

I do and I drink imported and microbrewed beers. I got tired of domestic brands ages ago..

Damn, USA have stupid law but it need be legal at 18 years old, such as many other countries.

I do drink sometime...

No, I don´t drink beer.

My hubby like to drink half German beer "Pils" and half white lemonade to cool himself during hot summer. He drink German beer sometimes.

volcomskatz said:
Damn, USA have stupid law but it need be legal at 18 years old, such as many other countries.

I do drink sometime...

That law is there for a real good reason. Most young people are just too immature to handle alcohol.

I rarely drink alcoholic drinks. I usually drink malts and tropical alcoholics. I hate beer! I drink alcoholic beverages once in a few months on average.

I usually drink Bud Light...But love alot of mixed drink. I used to drink Vodka straight up all the time but don't know more. I had to get off that. One day I walk into a bar and said give me some Vodka. And the lady asked what I what to drink it with I said in a cup..LoL I wasn't in the mood that day. But now that I think of it, it was kinda funny. But now-a-days I don't drink much and sometimes drink Southern Comfort w/ Coke.

volcomskatz said:

I do drink sometime...

Nope, better stay with 21 or up cuz I had gone many house party in DC and saw many students out of control by vodka or beer or other alcohol... I did out of control once with alot of beer and vodka, end up I got 2 days hangover (not funny), so I learned my lesson and never again drink too much, ha :whistle:

I don't drink beers.. *yuk* Tasty yeast beer!
I'm glad I drink stopped when about 21 yrs old.. and fall in love whisky!

I see that about half of them don't drink beer at all. I understand, because they don't like that taste of beer and abstain from beer due to religious and medical reasons. Some people think beer tastes like piss. Well, I personally don't think it taste like piss. I just like to drink beer...

Back