Been gone too far long. Oh and I have 390 notifications. Oops.

Nah don't change your avatar, Shel. Mine is just like yours except I've got a kitty in it.

I am not a crazy cat lady. I am not a crazy cat lady. I am not a crazy cat lady.

That is all.

Welcome back, Dixie! Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Hmmmm, I know you are not her but I remember a Dixie from Georgia who went on to be a minister, last seen in Los Angeles...............maybe you can give a detail or two to refresh this feeble old mind..........:lol:

I have never dreamed of becoming a minister, although I am an Episcopalian now, instead of a Baptist.

I have never dreamed of becoming a minister, although I am an Episcopalian now, instead of a Baptist.

So....no hints that I can lash onto? Oh, do you remember me?

Of course I do! You sent me a Christmas card one year before I moved.

I'm very glad to see you doing well. I always admires people who think big and have goals for future u. Good to see you back here.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. I have always dreamed of finishing my BA in English Education. Now that I'm a junior, which is a smidgen past halfway done, I am realizing that it is slowly but surely becoming a reality. Oh yeah, it also helps to have the support of your professors along the way as well.

all matajan's marriage proposal :giggle:

WTF? No, I didn't bother reading all of the notifications. Most of them were people who liked my posts from the Jurassic period. Besides I thought matajan left, no?

Hey, Dixie! :wave:
Now I can stop looking for you on milk cartons!

Back