Beejive for Windows Mobile

I use Beejive on my blackberry 8700g sometime it not working very well. I have to reboot when it happened.

i noticed your previous posts that beejive and google maps dont work well on your mobile.. it may be bb's o/s problem. you can try to reinstall desktop software on your bb device(to format all of them and reinstall o/s) to see if these programs run better on your mobile.

sorry i am no expert on bb.

i noticed your previous posts that beejive and google maps dont work well on your mobile.. it may be bb's o/s problem. you can try to reinstall desktop software on your bb device(to format all of them and reinstall o/s) to see if these programs run better on your mobile.

sorry i am no expert on bb.

Ok, I will try reinstall Beejive and Google Maps. Plus I am getting Sidekick LX soon.

Does anyone know why I keep getting this
Select DB: Access denied for user 'jivetalk'@'%' to database 'winmobeta'
when I try to sign up for jivetalk for wm6? What do I need to do to get beejive on my Mogul?

Thanks for any help :)

Does anyone know why I keep getting this
Select DB: Access denied for user 'jivetalk'@'%' to database 'winmobeta'
when I try to sign up for jivetalk for wm6? What do I need to do to get beejive on my Mogul?

Thanks for any help :)

can you retry to load it on your mobile ?

Where I can find WM 6.1 update? I tried looked on MS website and can't find it.

I got Mogul from mail today...

Where I can find WM 6.1 update? I tried looked on MS website and can't find it.

I got Mogul from mail today...

Sprint announced that it will upgrade wm 6.1 on Touch, Mogul, Samsung Ace, and Motorola 9Qc in the summer of 2008.

Sprint announced that it will upgrade wm 6.1 on Touch, Mogul, Samsung Ace, and Motorola 9Qc in the summer of 2008.

Oh, it would come via Windows Update?

I guess that I have wait.

Oh, it would come via Windows Update?

I guess that I have wait.

i wish Windows Updates wud do that but i doubt that would happen. Wireless Carriers will give u the ROM when it is ready for updating.

i wish Windows Updates wud do that but i doubt that would happen. Wireless Carriers will give u the ROM when it is ready for updating.

I had problem when run Youtube video mobile, I clicked it and transferred to WMP to play this video then error message said "Cannot perform the requested action at this time".

How I need fix this damn WMP issue?

that website says its only for pocket Pc...so unless you got a touch screen phone, it wont work.

I had problem when run Youtube video mobile, I clicked it and transferred to WMP to play this video then error message said "Cannot perform the requested action at this time".

How I need fix this damn WMP issue?

WMP doesn't play youtube so you will need to try a different player like this WM Experts

Back