Beauty oF EgYpT

MaGeUoD

Reaction score

Dears,

Have a nice day from the land of pharaohs.

I am a deaf and looking for new friendship and participation at deaf association to get new friend, knowledge and attendance in meeting, courses and trainings.

On the other hand we can co-operate to planning & arrange holiday in Egypt for the deaf people visiting Egypt the Magic of the East starting with Alexandria in the north-the pearl of the Mediterranean then (Cairo, the Egyptian museum, The citadel, the Pyramids & the Sphinx, … etc) after that you can enjoy our monuments in upper Egypt ( Luxor & Aswan ) there you can see the unlimited history in every part of the land.

Also we have here in Egypt unbelievable beaches in Hurghada, Dahab & Sharm El Sheikh.

We can arrange the program through Palma Tours Tourism Company which I'm working in with all programs needed, good prices & care.

In Egypt, Palma Tours caters for Deaf group. For more information, please contact to Mr. Maged Nabawy by email: palmaegy@thewayout.net or palmatours@link.net the website address is Palma Tours

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Thanks and Regards,
Maged Nabawy
Tour Operator

Attachments

• Egypt.jpg
    Egypt.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
wow, thank you for share the information/detail...

We postponed our holiday plan to Egypt 3 times in the past. We are hoping to go Egypt next year. We are plan to stay in Red Sea... It´s long way to visit Luxor...? Perhap Cario is better place? We are still looking for cons/pros...

Have you any detail that we might meet deaf or HOH people there... ?

I've been interested in Egypt's neat history! I still have my Term Paper that I got an A on it! I was soo PROUD of what I did...work so hard on it. It took me I think 2 months to work on the term papers! Anyway, one day we will go visit Egypt!

Thanks for those information...we could might use that in near future if we plan to go on a trip. :thumb:

Back