Bear w/ Sweet Tooth Breaks Into Refrigerator

Loghead

Reaction score
SAN ANTONIO HEIGHTS, California - Deputies say a bear with an apparent sweet tooth broke into a San Bernardino County home and gobbled up a box of chocolates from a couple's refrigerator.

Sheriff's Sgt. Tom Alsky says the couple arrived home Saturday afternoon, found the bear chowing down in their kitchen and phoned for help.

The bear fled before sheriff's deputies arrived.

Alsky says the animal appeared to have pushed aside vegetables in the couple's fridge and gone straight for the two-pound (kilo) box of sweets.

He says the bear also tried to open a bottle of champagne but was not successful.

Big box of chocolate is just right for bear that breaks into Southern California home

I love the last line about the champagne. :lol: He was going all out! :lol:

Funny!! Trying to drink and get drunk....That would be HILARIOUS to watch the bear being drunk! LOL!

I wonder did the people have their doors locked? Or if the bear broke the door down to get in the house.

Heh, I can imagine it was cute. :)

It sounds like we have one classy bear there only wanting to try the chocolate and to get into the champagne. It would have been a bit funnier if the bear actually drank the champagne.

It sounds like we have one classy bear there only wanting to try the chocolate and to get into the champagne. It would have been a bit funnier if the bear actually drank the champagne.

She/he might have ended up something like this :
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0Tv3ViulE]YouTube - Animals Love That Alcoholic Fruit[/ame]

:laugh2:

Then the bear probably would tried to remember to bring his corkscrew wine opener.

Back