Bean grinders anonymous

burrito

Reaction score
For Javapride and anyone else that likes coffee. . . What is your favorite coffee?

I love Kona and Samatra. . . mmmmmMMMMM!!!

I tend to buy German coffees that I am addicted to. My favourite brand names are Eduschko's and Jacob's.

Mine's Harris (Australian brew)...but if in Starbucks -- it's a Grande Cafe Mocha with triple shot espresso and a shot of hazelnut syrup. ;)

HAHAHA BURRITO! hahah OK i like two different style of coffee, Sulewsi which is a light blend with sweet taste to it and a zangy perkness to this blend, i also like the gold coast which is a strong coffee with alot of pep in it, for other hot beverages i love Grande White Choclate mocha, which is the best of the best in my opioion from Starbucks where else hehehe if i have to drink brand name drinks from the store it's maxwell house full roast blend! :)

I am glad you replied Java! I put this in for you. I wanted your opinion. I love coffee, but mostly just drink whatever is around. Gevalia. I get the monthly shipment. It's good. . . Well, better than whatever free shit I get at work. Where the hell can I get Sulewsi? I am dying to try that!

hey burrito u can go to www.starbucks.com and there is a store locator u can find out where it is, and here's the info on that and U CAN order one... here is the info of the sulawesi :)

Product Information

Arabian Mocha Sanani
Kenya
French Roast
Gold Coast Blend®
Sulawesi
Ethiopia Sidamo
Sumatra and Decaf Sumatra

Arabian Mocha Sanani

For the coffee connoisseur. A wild and wonderful coffee with a tantalizing, complex array of flavors. Here's our most exotic and unpredictable coffee—laden with flavors of deep port wine, juicy ripe blackberries, warm earthen spices and arid cocoa.

Did You Know?

Grown in the wild, the ripe coffee cherries are sun-dried on the vine and picked from trees, as well as off the ground.

This wild coffee, grown in Yemen, remains an object of desire for coffee-buyers all over the world.

Tasting Recommendations:

Compare Arabian Mocha Sanani to Arabian Mocha Java. Notice how the addition of Mocha Java adds body to the Mocha Sanani and softens its exotic characteristics.

Just for fun, compare Arabian Mocha Sanani to House Blend. The difference in taste will really surprise you. You'll never be able to say all coffees taste the same after this experience.

Similar Coffees:

If you like Arabian Mocha Sanani, you might also enjoy Arabian Mocha Java.

Other flavors that compliment Arabian Mocha Sanani:

Raisins, currants, berries, spices, chocolate

Kenya

Our Kenya drinkers may be the most devout of coffee loyalists. Medium-bodied Kenya has layers of flavor for you to encounter. Truly unique, this coffee has a wonderful fruity flavor, with subtle hints of black currants and grapefruit.

Did You Know?

Kenya, unlike most origin countries, has a formal coffee marketing organization that cup tests and grades every lot of coffee before it's sold.

Grown near the equator, this coffee reflects the African sun in its bright and refreshing acidity.

This coffee is equally delicious hot or iced.

Tasting Recommendations:

Compare Kenya to Ethiopia Sidamo. While both coffees are truly different in flavor and complexity, look for the telltale African acidity and fruitiness evident in each coffee.

Similar Coffees:

If you like Kenya, you might also enjoy Ethiopia Sidamo.

Other flavors that compliment Kenya:

Grapefruit, berries, currants, raisins, orange

French Roast

French Roast is about pleasing the palates of those who enjoy the deepest, darkest, smokiest flavor. It's a sophisticated blend of Latin American beans grown at high altitudes.

Did You Know?

These beans are strong and hearty, standing up to a roast that would cause many lesser coffees to go up in flames.

French Roast is our darkest roast and is not for the timid. Although it's powerful and intense, it has light body.

This is a great coffee for dark roast fans, someone looking for a change, or as an interesting component to a do-it-yourself blend.

A coffee press is the ideal method for brewing French Roast.

Tasting Recommendations:

Compare French Roast with Espresso Roast. Start with Espresso Roast, then try French Roast. Now go back the other direction. You will discover many unique characteristics about each of these coffees that aren't evident when enjoying them by themselves.

Other flavors that compliment French Roast:

Toasted nuts, caramelized sugar, roasted vegetables

Gold Coast Blend®

A rich, big-city blend that's complex, full-bodied and intense. Gold Coast Blend® features our finest Latin American and Indonesian coffees, with Italian Roast for added sweetness and depth.

Did You Know?

Gold Coast Blend® was introduced in 1987 to celebrate the opening of Starbucks in Chicago.

It was created to be the richest cup of coffee imaginable, featuring unequaled complexity and depth.

Tasting Recommendations:

Compare Gold Coast Blend® with Sulawesi and Guatemala. As you sip each coffee, see if you recognize some of the same flavor characteristics in Sulawesi and Guatemala that are in Gold Coast, as both coffees are key ingredients in this blend.

For contrast, compare House Blend with Gold Coast Blend®. These two coffees represent opposite ends of our range of blends.

Experience the versatility of Gold Coast Blend® by continuing to sip it as it cools. You'll discover a coffee that offers an amazing array of flavors with each change in temperature.

Similar Coffees:

If you like Gold Coast Blend®, you might also enjoy Caffè Verona®, Sulawesi and Arabian Mocha Java.

Other flavors that compliment Gold Coast Blend®:

Maple, chocolate, caramel, cheese

Sulawesi

Exotic yet approachable, this is the most elegant and refined of our Indonesian coffees. An assertive coffee with heavy body and a buttery texture, Sulawesi is precious and in great demand.

Did You Know?

Coffee cherries are partially sun-dried, then pulped with water in the semi-washed method. This process gives Sulawesi an herbal tone. (The semi-washed method differs from the washed method in that the coffee does not go through the fermentation stage during processing.)

Sulawesi's smooth complexity hints at its exotic origins.

Approximately 7 percent of Indonesia's total coffee production comes from Sulawesi.

Over 12 million people live on the K-shaped island, where people enjoy their coffee brewed Turkish style.

Tasting Recommendations:

Compare Sulawesi to Sumatra. You'll notice the two coffees are very similar, with subtle differences that are hard to detect. Sulawesi, though, is noticeably elegant, especially when tasted next to the unrefined Sumatra.

Similar Coffees:

If you like Sulawesi, you might also enjoy Sumatra and Gold Coast Blend®.

Other flavors that compliment Sulawesi:

Cheese, butter, caramel, apples, pears

Not many Starbucks in Utah, I'm afraid! I usually go to the ones in Murray and West Jordan, though I know there are more in SLC. Too bad Provo has none! :-(

humm i ll check in with mom and see if she will know anything abt a future opening for provo utah, she's usually ahead of the game with knowing abt the starbucks stuff, i ll check into it within the next few days for u guys :) HEY ALL if u don't know if theres a nearest starbucks or if there isn t one in ur location lemme know i ll check in abt the future opening for ur area :)

There are 27 Starbuck's stores in the greater Salt Lake area.

Closest one to me would be in Draper at 1283 E. Draper Pkwy. and at the Albertson's store as well.

I'm so sorry... but how does one tell the different tastes of coffee? I mean, to me, they all taste the same, either too strong or too light..

Sweet_KJ said:
I'm so sorry... but how does one tell the different tastes of coffee? I mean, to me, they all taste the same, either too strong or too light..

U gotta ask javapride or the ppl who are coffee-addicted

I believe all of you guys alldeaf.com.....

Never heard about "Tim Horton" shop..
There excellent coffee brews... I luvrrrrra that coffee tasty so rich and nice..

Let me get url 4 u.... ahh there's go...
TIM HORTON'S URL

I wish you could try that "Tim Horton's coffee but you're mostly from USA.. I've seen fewer Canadians who living in Ontario and know about Tim Horton's. I believe they loved drink Coffee too ??

What's the big deal? Coffee is just water improved! LOL!

I am a HUGE coffee lover. I MUST have coffee every morning when I wake up and would drink it all morning. When I go to any gourmet coffee shop, I usually order whatever strong dark coffee they have, plus two shots of espresso, a shot of caramel syrup and half & half cream. I also sometime order Latt'e, which is espresso with steamed milk and if you wish, also with whatever flavor syrup you'd like. Once in a while I would also have dark chocolate to eat with coffee...it's awesome! :thumb:

ONE last thing before i forget, U can ALSO order off the starbucks online ordering if u want to have ur coffee shipped out to u, Im still checking out on the merchindise stuff and the X mas roll out is starting next week so i ll let u know ASAP abt those info the christmas blend is to die for i ll get those info as its an annual thing. look for the next posting this PM as i gotta jam have a meeting this AM

Back