Barney Will Save the World

At least somebody pays attention and phrases his questions in the proper format. Barney appreciates that immensely. Now to answer your question. First I would take one of rockdrummer’s drum sticks and shove it up his ass. Then I would remove it, and shove the other drum stick up his ass and attach a solenoid to it and apply current at the appropriate voltage and amplitude. Then I would ask rockdrummer “which one do you like better?” Then I would ride along in the ambulance as they take rockdrummer to the ER, and after they wheel him out of surgery, I would tell the charting nurse to “be sure to correctly chart that it was a VIBRATOR that was removed from Mr. rockdrummer’s colon and not a DILDO. The distinction is very important to him, and the medical record needs to reflect this.”

So—in the words of the late, great Sam Kinison, “you still wanna HELP OUT, HUH?”

Barney

:type:

At least somebody pays attention and phrases his questions in the proper format. Barney appreciates that immensely. Now to answer your question. First I would take one of rockdrummer’s drum sticks and shove it up his ass. Then I would remove it, and shove the other drum stick up his ass and attach a solenoid to it and apply current at the appropriate voltage and amplitude. Then I would ask rockdrummer “which one do you like better?” Then I would ride along in the ambulance as they take rockdrummer to the ER, and after they wheel him out of surgery, I would tell the charting nurse to “be sure to correctly chart that it was a VIBRATOR that was removed from Mr. rockdrummer’s colon and not a DILDO. The distinction is very important to him, and the medical record needs to reflect this.”

So—in the words of the late, great Sam Kinison, “you still wanna HELP OUT, HUH?”

Barney

:type:
this has been done before and continues on a weekly basis due to the pleasure factor. Your answer while insightful does not adress or resolve the problem.

So you're submissive guy, eh? Interesting...
Didn't say that. The meaning is that I like women. What is intersting is how you interpreted that as me being a submissive guy and then found that to be interesting.

Avedis Zildjian is rolling over in his grave right now. :roll:
That would be for piercing my nipples with cymbals. Not the stick incident. Technically I used Paiste's. Not Zildjians. Here is a picture if you are intersted.

Cymbals.jpg

This is one hilarous thread! :laugh2:

Back