Back in Birmingham

litepack

Reaction score
So Huntsville was fun for a few years.
Back in Birmingham and went by Voc Rehab to find out who is where and info on meeting people in town. Not much help there.

So anyone here in Birmingham or know of any Birmingham meets of people that know sign beyond using the middle finger?

I dont have much of a life with work and school but would like to keep up on my sign and meet some good people.

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us :thumb:

Former Bama Boy

Being from the Huntsville area myself, I can understand why you are back in B'ham. Since I been out of touch with my classmates and friends from ASD, I recommend ya to talk with DeafTweety. She knows who to get in touch with. But you forgot to metion your age range, so I don't want to send ya to the wrong group.

AmsoilMotocross said:
Being from the Huntsville area myself, I can understand why you are back in B'ham. Since I been out of touch with my classmates and friends from ASD, I recommend ya to talk with DeafTweety. She knows who to get in touch with. But you forgot to metion your age range, so I don't want to send ya to the wrong group.

Will keep an eye out.. i think some people i know from Live Journal know her.. if i am thinking of the same person.

i am 34 and just looking to meet people.. not into dating as my hands are full with school, work, and getting settled here.

litepack said:
Will keep an eye out.. i think some people i know from Live Journal know her.. if i am thinking of the same person.

i am 34 and just looking to meet people.. not into dating as my hands are full with school, work, and getting settled here.

ya just a year older than me. Dis ya go to asd or maybe one of the mainstream schools or even maybe jsu or floyd college I might know ya

AmsoilMotocross said:
ya just a year older than me. Dis ya go to asd or maybe one of the mainstream schools or even maybe jsu or floyd college I might know ya

you graduate in 92 at asd?

Back