Baby deer rescued....

Oh I wished he had his camera to record the family getting back together ! What a great story and great guy ! :aw: :ty: for posting this !

I loved that he was responsible enough to nurse it back to health and try and reunite the doe with it's mother...and did. Really wonderful....

Laura

I loved that he was responsible enough to nurse it back to health and try and reunite the doe with it's mother...and did. Really wonderful....

Laura

I loved the way the deer wagged her tail when she got her bottle . Way too cute ! Yeah , it restore your faith in people when you see something like this .

I just got black screen.if mama don't go far how is it saved and if mama has dump baby why has he put it back with family..

I just got black screen.if mama don't go far how is it saved and if mama has dump baby why has he put it back with family..

caz, try one of this link.

https://youtu.be/eStXV_TYFFw

The fawn was limping and unable to keep up with mom, so the guy nursed the fawn back to health and then released it back to its mom when he saw the mom at a later time.

The baby deer had a bad leg and wasn't able to keep up with it family . There was no way the mother deer could help her baby , she had to take care of her baby that stronger . This is the way nature work, it weeded out the weaker animals to keep the animals healthy.
The baby deer was very lucky and had a kind man take care of him until his leg got strong enough to able the deer to run and keep up with his family . This happen a lot but we just never see it up so close before. My Samoyed had two puppies and one was born sick and she had nothing to do with it , I had to put the poor puppy down b/c wasn't it going to made.

Back