Aww!!!!!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Sigh, I was trying to make my first move, cause the posters suggested that I should.
NOT AT AD!!!

in REAL LIFE!!! ><

Steel said:
NOT AT AD!!!

in REAL LIFE!!! ><

I saw 3 black men at the store at Walgreens.

I was avoiding, so scare and shy....
didn't make any eye contact.

Why would they be in the Maxi Pads aisle at Walgreens? :roll:

someone just hand me a gun so I can commit sucide, please.

Nancy said:
Maybe they are buying them for their wives?? :)

That is weird, they didn't buy any pads at the checkout counter,
they had chips and drinks in their hands.

I will be SMAHT said:
:laugh2: steeel! leave her be! (with these men at walgreen checkin her out...) :ugh:

there were checkin me out? they are too cute for me, they looked young too.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
World's Longest-Married Couple Reveal Secrets
Husband Finds Marital Bliss in Two Small Words: 'Yes, Dear'

AP
Percy and Florence Arrowsmith say the key to a happy marriage is to not hold grudges.

LONDON (May 31) - A British couple who hold the world record for the longest marriage said on Wednesday their success was down to a glass of whiskey, a glass of sherry and the word "sorry".

Percy and Florence Arrowsmith married on June 1, 1925 and will celebrate their 80th anniversary on Wednesday.

The Guinness World Records said on Tuesday the couple held the title for the longest marriage and also for the oldest married couple's aggregate age.

"I think we're very blessed," Florence, 100, told the BBC. "We still love one another, that's the most important part."

Asked for their secret, Florence said you must never be afraid to say "sorry".

"You must never go to sleep bad friends," she said, while Percy, 105, said his secret to marital bliss was just two words: "Yes, dear."

The couple have three children, six grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren and are planning a party soon.

"I like sherry at lunch time and whiskey at night and I'm looking forward very much to my party," said Florence.

12:20 05-31-05

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050601073809990012

wow, it's wonderful new!

Thank you for post those wonderful thread here. It's really fanastic that they stay married for 80 years.

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, it's wonderful new!

Thank you for post those wonderful thread here. It's really fanastic that they stay married for 80 years.

You're welcome.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
there were checkin me out? they are too cute for me, they looked young too.
:twisted: so? teach them to have a better sex and understanding-able of women that young guys learn from a older woman like your age? :naughty:

I will be SMAHT said:
:twisted: so? teach them to have a better sex and understanding-able of women that young guys learn from a older woman like your age? :naughty:

No, if I want to be with a man, I want to settle down...
Have kids and stuff...

I am old fashioned. I don't want to sleep around.

Back