Australian bulling victim

krazykatkitty

Reaction score
I was so shocked when I saw the news on Internet and tv as well about the bullying. The skinny boy teased other boy (Casey) about his overweight and punched him couple of times. Casey picked the skinny boy up in the air then threw him on the ground because he had enough of it.

Bullying victim: Why I fought back - World - NZ Herald News or Casey Heynes (VIDEO)

I think he shouldnt picked him up that can cause more serious trouble. I suggested that he should walk away and find trusted adult to help.

Last edited:
I thought this is how Aussies handle things, lol.

But on a more serious note, the bully likely learned his lesson and probably won't do it again but then again will likely be known as 'the scrawny kid that got body slammed.'

Heh, 'trusted adults' don't always help victims of bullying.

You are absolutely right. I was bullied all throughout my school years and some of the bullying was blatant and out right and I never had a teacher or 'trusted adult' step in. The only time they stepped in is when my parents had to intervene on my behalf. Even then it wasn't much.

I was bullied at junior high years. One girl started to pick on me and teased me. At lunchtime, I was with my group of friends and saw her in a distance. She saw me while she's chopping her apple by a knife then she picked up the knife to pointed at me.

One day when school finishes for the day, I walk down the street. The bullied girl kept following me the she grabbed my school bag and said not very nice things. I felt not very safe and scared of her then I told her don't touch me then ran away from her. My mum park the car beside on the road nearby to pick me up and saw us. She was so shocked when she witness it. I reported to my year level Dean for a help. I told my Dean everything what had happened. She immediately to ring the bullied mum and deal with the girl next day when she come to school. The bullied girl got another warning. Next few weeks later, the girl started pick on other students and attacked then she expelled from school.

Miss-Delectable - you are right. Not always but however, my school got a very strict rules about bullying and the teachers encouraged the students to tell teachers or even adults for a help.

Dixie - I know how you felt. Bullied isn't very nice ae.

Back