Attention: VRS....(mail)

starship winger

Reaction score
yesturday i got mail from VRS about Chairman Martin federal Communications Commission.
he want everyone please sign your name and email then send in mail post office. You will get mail from VRS anytime by now! dont be too late!!:ty:

Yeah, third thread about this topic. Of course we got them too. That is why I encouraged all of you who value VRS file petition.

I just learn that British VRS had gone south! (gone out of business). We wouldn't want that to happen here!

Yep, I got it, too. Already signed and mailed it. This is my 2nd time to sign. Heh heh * :smash: on FCC's head to wake up *

Whoops ! Me bad ! :giggle:

one of my friend called vrs. she told me that her friend inform her that friend's vrs system was take away? i said what! i dont believe that ture story. friend from in P.R. and also in NYC. SHE SERIOUS! i felt impossible they take away vrs. i wonder anyone know about it? please reply this message thanks....

I just got the postcard yesterday. I don't think I am going to annoy Chairman Martin and his aides by flooding his office with bunch of petitions. I am sure Chairman Martin has gotten the messages what the deaf/hard-of-hearing community expect him to do.

one of my friend called vrs. she told me that her friend inform her that friend's vrs system was take away? i said what! i dont believe that ture story. friend from in P.R. and also in NYC. SHE SERIOUS! i felt impossible they take away vrs. i wonder anyone know about it? please reply this message thanks....
Anything is possible. The VP equipments we have are not ours to keep, so they can have them taken away from us anytime whether it is tomorrow, two weeks or twenty years.

They must have a good reason to take it away from your friend.

I have heard of some cases where deaf people would do cybersex on VP.

Anything is possible. The VP equipments we have are not ours to keep, so they can have them taken away from us anytime whether it is tomorrow, two weeks or twenty years.

They must have a good reason to take it away from your friend.

I have heard of some cases where deaf people would do cybersex on VP.

ARE YOU HEARING PERSON?

You didnt get it from FCC Chairman Martin, you got it from Sorenson. I find it amusing the wild misinterpretations of the VRS situation ending up in my mailbox.

Richard

It is true that this mailer came from the VRSCA, which is funded by Sorenson as an "advocacy" group. I feel like it's misleading -- the advocacy group seems to be purely a front for one VRS provider to hide behind and get what they want.

I really don't get it. Do you have any source directly from the FCC that is threatening cutbacks?

Yesterday, My good deaf friend and I went to trip good time somewhere out of towns. Happened I met deaf friends. They asked me about postcard information FCC. I didn't get it yet. I puzzled it. They told me does got it last Friday. They said will spend postcard to USA deaf community sign it about FCC. They explained me about it. I am watching mail it to me coming soon.

I recently received the postcard, but I would like to see the proof directly from the FCC itself, not Sorensons nor VRSCA(organization). So, got any source from the FCC?

Very good question. I looked up on Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Home Page and am trying to find what you're looking for. I'm working on it for abit but will check back later.

In meantime, I already printed a letter and mailed it and postcard too. Also I emailed. Three things already taken care cuz it's better then sorry. I'm encourage for hearing people who has experience with VRS before to do so too. Alot of hearing people that I've spoke to thru VRS and TRS and they prefer VRS because it's very quicky and they don't have to say "GA"!!!!

I recently received the postcard, but I would like to see the proof directly from the FCC itself, not Sorensons nor VRSCA(organization). So, got any source from the FCC?

If you haven't receive postcard yet, you can request it from the website link here....

VRSCA - Video Relay Services Consumer Association

There is three things you can do. Good Luck!

Yesterday, My good deaf friend and I went to trip good time somewhere out of towns. Happened I met deaf friends. They asked me about postcard information FCC. I didn't get it yet. I puzzled it. They told me does got it last Friday. They said will spend postcard to USA deaf community sign it about FCC. They explained me about it. I am watching mail it to me coming soon.

Back