Attention Sunshine!!!

B

Buckdodgers

I cant Send you a PM.But i wonder did you ever wanna become a pro wrestler?
I wonder if youre planing to ever attend a wrestling school? I was thinking about it but it cost $500 a month for wrestlers to train you at Institute of Professional Wrestling which is in Essex MD.

I cant Send you a PM.But i wonder did you ever wanna become a pro wrestler?
I wonder if youre planing to ever attend a wrestling school? I was thinking about it but it cost $500 a month for wrestlers to train you at Institute of Professional Wrestling which is in Essex MD.

Nope .. never did and never will. Good Luck!

How come you can't send me a PM? Is there something I need to have it opening when I sign on?

Nope .. never did and never will. Good Luck!

How come you can't send me a PM? Is there something I need to have it opening when I sign on?

No,,I just wanna send you a PM about this but when i PM you i got a message that you dont want any PMs.

No,,I just wanna send you a PM about this but when i PM you i got a message that you dont want any PMs.

U wanna become CM Punk II? Just kidding, haha...

By the way, good luck at wrestling school!!!

To Sunshine--I am wondering if u possible contact CM Punk? Cuz I wanna meet him and have him autograph on my sign 'CM PUNK' with Pepsi logo?

To Sunshine--I am wondering if u possible contact CM Punk? Cuz I wanna meet him and have him autograph on my sign 'CM PUNK' with Pepsi logo?

Sure I can try. I will talk to my brother about it because CM Punk is coming to Chicago for photo shoots next week. I will let you know asap. Okay? Where do you live if you don't mind my asking just in case if CM Punk will be in the area.

Sure I can try. I will talk to my brother about it because CM Punk is coming to Chicago for photo shoots next week. I will let you know asap. Okay? Where do you live if you don't mind my asking just in case if CM Punk will be in the area.

Ok sure, I dont care where CM Punk will be in then I will go there... I will go to WWE events during 2006 year are:
WWE RAW at NYC on Sept. 11 (ECW will go there also, I believe)
WWE RAW at Baltimore, MD on Nov 20
WWE Survivor Series at Philadelphia, PA on Nov 27
WWE Armageddon at Richmond, VA on Dec 17

I currently live in Washington, DC if CM Punk prefers meet me in private way

I actuly wanted to become another JBL

JBL sucks. lol...If I join WWE as whestler, I wanted to become another Steve Austin "Stone Cold". lol.

Well JBL is right about this.Leprechauns Do have feelings you know.Micheal Cole shouldnt called him a Little Bastard thats why that leprechaun bit him on Smackdown.
062306lb1.jpg

Thats a leprechaun! Not a Little Bastard Micheal Cole.

Well JBL is right about this.Leprechauns Do have feelings you know.Micheal Cole shouldnt called him a Little Bastard thats why that leprechaun bit him on Smackdown.
062306lb1.jpg

Thats a leprechaun! Not a Little Bastard Micheal Cole.

Haha, thats their decide...

Back