AT&T's new data plans - not good news.

I believe the TAP plan will stay unlimited or probably use the 2 GB limit data plan...which is way plenty. I never go over 200 MB of data a month....$15 a month is for 200 MB of data which 65 percent of AT&T users don't exeed that. Worse case, if you use ur phone for video phone use, that changes everything.

Deafscooter Read your talking about 2G Limit data and tethering on your iPhone..

Craig still running unlimited data and fully feature on Signal & visual conference

Deafscooter Read your talking about 2G Limit data and tethering on your iPhone..

Craig still running unlimited data and fully feature on Signal & visual conference

What kind of carrier are you using? Don't lie to us.

Here Deafscooter use Special Cell Phone that you never seen before!!!!
attachment.php

and here is Special SIM run Unlimited with Visual conferences in Asian
attachment.php

============================

==>>> that is it

Attachments

• Picture 11.png
    Picture 11.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Picture 10.jpg
    Picture 10.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 43
Here Deafscooter use Special Cell Phone that you never seen before!!!!
attachment.php

and here is Special SIM run Unlimited with Visual conferences in Asian
attachment.php

============================

==>>> that is it

at&t?? they do have limited data now, especially for new customers.

I recall about few years ago, I visited United States and Mexico for about two weeks vacation. I had my mobile data plan with Optus Mobile in Australia. International Roaming agreement, along with IBM corporate discount I used to work for had shocked me after I returned home.

it was about 50 dollars for about 2 Gigabytes of both incoming and outgoing data. Even I did not sign up for international roaming plans at all. Thats why Deafscooter uses that. Perhaps I should have used with Australian SIM card whilst living in the States?

Back