At times a person with 5 senses has no sense

Chase

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Fake:

A woman is jealous of the accommodations and attention given a deaf co-worker. The deafie gets to bring a “hearing-ear” dog to work. The company installs a special state-of-the-art telephone on her desk. She gets a free Dell laptop with software to screen all the words spoken at any meeting.

The deaf woman is quite intelligent and very observant--so good at the art of speechreading that the hearie suspects she only pretends to be deaf just to get all the perks.

One day the two work into lunchtime and are alone in the office. The hearie is so full of bile that she vents her is displeasure by farting very loudly.

The sleeping service dog doesn’t twitch an ear, but soon the dog deafie looks at the hearie and wrinkles her nose in disgust.

The hearie jumps up and screams, “I knew it! I knew you’re a fake!”

The Fake:

A woman is jealous of the accommodations and attention given a deaf co-worker. The deafie gets to bring a “hearing-ear” dog to work. The company installs a special state-of-the-art telephone on her desk. She gets a free Dell laptop with software to screen all the words spoken at any meeting.

The deaf woman is quite intelligent and very observant--so good at the art of speechreading that the hearie suspects she only pretends to be deaf just to get all the perks.

One day the two work into lunchtime and are alone in the office. The hearie is so full of bile that she vents her is displeasure by farting very loudly.

The sleeping service dog doesn’t twitch an ear, but soon the dog deafie looks at the hearie and wrinkles her nose in disgust.

The hearie jumps up and screams, “I knew it! I knew you’re a fake!”

Sheesh I bet she got a nosefull. Guess the hearing forgot that the deafies can smell. LOL

Got that joke.......
:laugh2::fart:

Yeah, and that's why they put that odiferous smell into natural gas for our homes....for the benefit of the deaf, lol....

Well hearing or deaf I've always heard that the silent ones were the deadly ones. so the ones that hearing people can't even hear are the stinkiest.

:lol:

but what is bile?

The hearie is so full of bile that she vents her is displeasure by farting very loudly.

:ty:

Back