assumptions

sonocativo

Reaction score
First off I want to say to those few...
If something is posted, it does not target anyone specifically. If you feel it targets you, you should look to see if you were named or if it refered to you specifically. I am here to have fun and make friends, Im not here to make enemies. If you feel you were targeted in any posts, Im sorry that you feel that way but I don't know anyones medical history, their sexual preferences ( unless it has been thrown out in public here ) but I don't go searching for those informations, as I have only commented on or started new threads since I have joined. So , If you feel you were targeted, Im sorry you felt that way, so lets move on and stop the non-sense as we all have our own point of views, I do mix mine with humor from time to time, and the world is flat !

Ok, I understand about what are you saying and I wasn't offended by you.

It's just no big deal to me and you are humorous member. :cool2:

BTW, I just gave my opinion statement that "I don't need your sorry" - I wasn't mean to hurt your feel and you do nothing to wrong.

First off I want to say to those few...
If something is posted, it does not target anyone specifically. If you feel it targets you, you should look to see if you were named or if it refered to you specifically. I am here to have fun and make friends, Im not here to make enemies. If you feel you were targeted in any posts, Im sorry that you feel that way but I don't know anyones medical history, their sexual preferences ( unless it has been thrown out in public here ) but I don't go searching for those informations, as I have only commented on or started new threads since I have joined. So , If you feel you were targeted, Im sorry you felt that way, so lets move on and stop the non-sense as we all have our own point of views, I do mix mine with humor from time to time, and the world is flat !

I'm curious about your post from other thread.

Yeah Jiro and Fox will have a lot of threads locked or deleted with their know it all arguments since no one can have fun around them.
All it takes is one to **** everything up but instead we have 2

why do you assume that I'm know-it-all and I wreck it all? is it because I don't agree with your "government conspiracy theory" belief? sounds like you're saying your argument is the only logical one and anybody else who doesn't believe it is a fool with its head in the sand.

I just let my posts speak for themselves. I don't need to post explaining my post about why I posted this information. I've more than 4K posts. I think people know me from all those posts.

Ok, I understand about what are you saying and I didn't felt offended by you.

It's just no big deal to me and you are humorous member. :cool2:
Sometimes I go way out there poking fun, but don't mean any harm to anyone. Some peoples PM's don't work so I cant PM them to clarify things and sometimes seems awkwards to post on the thread so I don't.
So, if anyone feels offended by anything or want to clarify anything as well, please PM and keep the peace!

I just let my posts speak for themselves. I don't need to post explaining my post about why I posted this information. I've more than 4K posts. I think people know me from all those posts.
I agree, but I don't know everyone all that well yet, I just know of one turbo and a few motorheads...lol

Sometimes I go way out there poking fun, but don't mean any harm to anyone. Some peoples PM's don't work so I cant PM them to clarify things and sometimes seems awkwards to post on the thread so I don't.
So, if anyone feels offended by anything or want to clarify anything as well, please PM and keep the peace!

Yes, I have allergy flare up today and it was frustrating, but it didn't happen often.

For PM, I added you to my contact list so you can PM me anytime.

Yes, I have allergy flare up today and it was frustrating, but it didn't happen often.

For PM, I added you to my contact list so you can PM me anytime.
Hope you get some relief from your allergies, I get sinus infections from time to time and its no fun I know.

Hope you get some relief from your allergies, I get sinus infections from time to time and its no fun I know.

I used to got sinus infection every month from 2007 to 2008 because my body resist to some antibiotics. After found right antibiotic, it only happen about 4-5 times per year until I found it was toothbrush laid in drawer - a lot of bacteria grew around toothbrush so need stand up in cup and eat plenty of food contain Vitamin C. Now, I don't have sinus infection since Oct 2012 and if my allergy flare up didn't resolve within 3 days or so, it will be probably sinus infection from caught the colds.

Yes, it is no fun...

So which one is this Derek???

LOL Youre the only one I know that likes Turbos... Its all cool, because a lot of cars have turbos and I think more are being produced in todays world for better power and fuel economy as well? Hell, the next car I get may have turbo, I never know.

I used to got sinus infection every month from 2007 to 2008 because my body resist to some antibiotics. After found right antibiotic, it only happen about 4-5 times per year until I found it was toothbrush laid in drawer - a lot of bacteria grew around toothbrush so need stand up in cup and eat plenty of food contain Vitamin C. Now, I don't have sinus infection since Oct 2012 and if my allergy flare up didn't resolve within 3 days or so, it will be probably sinus infection from caught the colds.

Yes, it is no fun...
My cousin had allergy issues and they cauterized his sinuses, yet he still has issues with allergies. My sinus infections stem from my motorcycle accident back in 1988, pretty bad accident and has caused sinus issues ever since. We live, we learn. We are not invincible!

LOL Youre the only one I know that likes Turbos... Its all cool, because a lot of cars have turbos and I think more are being produced in todays world for better power and fuel economy as well? Hell, the next car I get may have turbo, I never know.

They are produced because people are thirsty for turbo. They want to go fast. They're always in hurry. You never know what kind of people you would run into owning something turbocharged.

They are produced because people are thirsty for turbo. They want to go fast. They're always in hurry. You never know what kind of people you would run into owning something turbocharged.
Oh that's easy... the ones who didn't stop...lol

OH I better go get the salt and a knife:whip:

@ the OP, I would just suggest you avoid name calling or insulting directly any thread participant in future posts. link was posted already and you know to which I am referencing.

Yeah, I tend to egg people on sometimes when I have ideological differences with them. but Im here to have fun too, some folks just take the bait wayyyyy too easily! :naughty::laugh2:

However I will say I defend my signature statements and as always I have backed it up with evidence that would bring a logical person to the same conclusion. The is a forum about and supporting Deaf Culture after all:deaf::deaf:

My cousin had allergy issues and they cauterized his sinuses, yet he still has issues with allergies. My sinus infections stem from my motorcycle accident back in 1988, pretty bad accident and has caused sinus issues ever since. We live, we learn. We are not invincible!

Oh wow, the allergies can be hard to keep under control for some people. :(

1988? That was months after I was born in Dec 1987. The motorcycle accident was no fun at all and my father broke some tooth from car accident in 1970 (no airbag, lap seat only in late 1950's car).

Most annoying about my allergy - I can't play with cats.

OH I better go get the salt and a knife:whip:

@ the OP, I would just suggest you avoid name calling or insulting directly any thread participant in future posts. link was posted already and you know to which I am referencing.

Yeah, I tend to egg people on sometimes when I have ideological differences with them. but Im here to have fun too, some folks just take the bait wayyyyy too easily! :naughty::laugh2:

However I will say I defend my signature statements and as always I have backed it up with evidence that would bring a logical person to the same conclusion. The is a forum about and supporting Deaf Culture after all:deaf::deaf:
I agree and Im not going to say I didn't as I did... I apologize.
Some need to lighten up, as others, as well as myself don't save every damn story they read, there is google if they want the source.
Yep, the old bite the bait and step in the trap works every time on some, as well as dry humor sounds so serious as well.
I admit, I take things wrong from time to time, as it is hard to"read" a person just by their postings as there is no emotions or expressions involved here online.

Oh wow, the allergies can be hard to keep under control for some people. :(

1988? That was months after I was born in Dec 1987. The motorcycle accident was no fun at all and my father broke some tooth from car accident in 1970 (no airbag, lap seat only in late 1950's car).

Most annoying about my allergy - I can't play with cats.
Yeah, I split my face from forehead to chin, broke a tooth and had a contusion, wide awake through 6-1/2 hours of reconstructive surgery... talk about pain. I never want to go through that again.

Yeah, I split my face from forehead to chin, broke a tooth and had a contusion, wide awake through 6-1/2 hours of reconstructive surgery... talk about pain. I never want to go through that again.

About 10 years ago, my mother told me that children hospital received one young patent had nasty open on top of head and forehead from motorcycle accident, also he didn't wear helmet. It was nightmare for her job with a lot of bleed. :(

About 10 years ago, my mother told me that children hospital received one young patent had nasty open on top of head and forehead from motorcycle accident, also he didn't wear helmet. It was nightmare for her job with a lot of bleed. :(
Mine happened Dec 12th 1988, so you can imagine what Christmas was like. I bled like a slaughtered pig. I had a white hoodie on with a levi denim jacket and my white hoodie was red from mid chest up. People thought it was a bar fight, I was 19 at the time I think.

Back