asl student lookin for friends

beautyinmysmile

Reaction score
hi everyone

i just wanted to introduce myself to you. My name is Ashley a hearing 22 year-old woman a soon to be graudate student from a community college. I have been signing for a good 5 years now on my campus and with my deaf friends. I want to become an interpreter and im just waiting for the hopefully accepted letter into Gallaudet University. I am looking for friends on here be they straight, bi, male or female i dont care. I am open-minded and some of my best friends are hearing bisexuals and i love them all!!! so please email me if you'd ever wanna chat. Thank you for reading.. i know there are more interesting things to do so if you took the time thank you.

WELCOME AND I M ALSO HEARIN IMPAIRED AND I M A LESBIAN. I HOPE U ENJOY THE SITE, A LOT OF NICE PPL HERE. AGAIN, WELCOME, KAT PEACE N LOVE 2 ALL :kiss:

Hello people

Im a newbie here. I am also a hearing asl student majoring in deaf studies. Also looking for deaf people who are willing to make a new friend. I would love to hang out and possibly practice my signing. :bye:

Hi.
I wonder why did you include sexual comments in your introduction. Are you here to look for new friends, or new sex partners?

Authentic, I believe she was saying that she is accepting of all people, no matter their race, color, hearing-abilities, or sexual orientation. That's what she was implying by the sexualities listed.

Hello ASL student

My name is TJ and I am also attending college in the fall for ASL.. I can not wait!!!

Back