ASL Student in Columbus Ohio

Keymon

Reaction score
Hello, I am hearing, however, have taken 3 years of ASL in High School and will be starting college in the fall majoring in ASL. I am looking to get connected with the gay, deaf community in Columbus, Ohio. Thank you!!

Columbus also!

I'm in Columbus also. I took the ASL courses at OSU this last year and am trying hard to continue being involved in the events and such to keep my skills going.

Are you going to a college here in Columbus and are you planning on taking more ASL classes?

:wave:

Hello. I live in Los Angeles. But my name is Erik. I'm hearing, but an ASL student. ;p

Hello, I am hearing, however, have taken 3 years of ASL in High School and will be starting college in the fall majoring in ASL. I am looking to get connected with the gay, deaf community in Columbus, Ohio. Thank you!!

I am deaf and I used to live in Columbus Ohio. They would Silent weekend. I dont know much about the deaf gay people around there. But I would try to go to the Buckeye Caffee this only happens during the school year near down town. Then they have another one in Westerville Ohio. And you are welcome.

Back