ASL Student/ Cali

onlyemilyyy

Reaction score
Hey I am Emily, and am currently learning sign language and I would like to make friends learning or fluent in signing. Don't be shy:)

I'm lily from china using CSL

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Hey, Emily and Lily, You are both WELCOME to AD Forum. Hope you are able to make friends and finds variety of resources available here as well be free to ask Forum Members who'll be Happy to answers any questions or advices you can get.
Lily could you mind 'translate' the Chinese Caligraph in ENGLISH. :).

Hey, Emily and Lily, You are both WELCOME to AD Forum. Hope you are able to make friends and finds variety of resources available here as well be free to ask Forum Members who'll be Happy to answers any questions or advices you can get.

That's so warm,haha

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Excuse me what does :Chinese Caligraph mean?

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Hey that's cool! Its mine too how is your first year going?

Good,my major is art and literature, but I'm interested in language ,so I came here ,haha
How about you?

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

Welcome to aboard member Alldeaf :)

you newbie American sign language fluent.

Excuse me what does :Chinese Caligraph mean?

心头影事幻重重,化作佳人绝代容。
跨鹤高飞亦壮哉,云霞一羽雪皑皑。

The Chinese characters have written under your posts... What do it mean in English?

Back