ASL Passion

Mellerz

Reaction score
Hey AD Members! :)

My name is Melanie. You can call me Mellerz (as my user name implies :p). haha well, I just signed up for Alldeaf and so far, what I've seen, it looks pretty awesome. I'm excited about getting the opportunity to meet new ppl and expand my already wide knowledge about ASL and the Deaf culture. :)

I am a senior in high school. At my school, they offer up to three levels (or years) of ASL, and this year, I'm in ASL 3! :) I love Sign Language with a passion and it's one of the things that keeps me going throughout my day. When it comes to learning new signs, grammar, or info about the culture, I'm a sponge.

I can't wait to talk to everyone!! Don't be shy to talk to me, I'm a very nice person. :) Let's be friends. <3 :)

-Mellerz<3

Well, show me what you're made of ASL passion. Bring it on youtube. Maybe it's A+ for your course.

21e8col.gif
Deaf culture!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, Mellerz. Have fun with us by reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Well, show me what you're made of ASL passion. Bring it on youtube. Maybe it's A+ for your course.

I have been planning on making a new account and uploading videos. When I have them up, I'll let you know :)

Ha there is another Melanie here too!!! My name is Melanie as well. It's great that you love to sign. Are you hoping to do a career using ASL? Welcome to Alldeaf in any case. Chat soon.

Melanie

hey there!

that's cool that you love signing :D i do too! in my high school, they also offer up to three levels of asl. i'm actually in the third level right now and i LOVE sing language! esp. signing songs!

well, anyway, welcome!

Ha there is another Melanie here too!!! My name is Melanie as well. It's great that you love to sign. Are you hoping to do a career using ASL? Welcome to Alldeaf in any case. Chat soon.

Melanie

Hello, Melanie. :) I alway thinks it's cool when I meet someone else with my name :) haha that's pretty awesome. and Yes, I want to persue a career in ASL, I just haven't made up my mind on WHICH job to choose yet. I feel like I want to do it all. :) I just want to help people in the Deaf community as much as possible. I love ASL and Deaf culture. :)

Hello, Melanie. :) I alway thinks it's cool when I meet someone else with my name :) haha that's pretty awesome. and Yes, I want to persue a career in ASL, I just haven't made up my mind on WHICH job to choose yet. I feel like I want to do it all. :) I just want to help people in the Deaf community as much as possible. I love ASL and Deaf culture. :)

Yeah definately one of those werid moments. I don't think there is many people named Melanie :giggle: I looked it up and it's Greek meaning 'Dark' (Random fact for you) That's good. Good luck in finding a career that you want. It will help when you get to know Deaf people like myself on this site too :)

Oh no two Melanies I thought that Northern Irish was bad enough :)giggle: I'm joking with you Melanie AKA Northern Irish) Welcome to Alldeaf Mellerz :)

Back