ASL homework

christie

Reaction score
being an ASL student i have to have certain reports turned in. the only ones i'm having trouble with are relay or IM calls and events. is there anyone who is willing to help me out??

I might help you. I have to take ASL in college incoming up FALL. And I already know signs.

i'm catching onto signing really well, fingerspelling is my weakness! i can read some but not others! it depends on how fast it is signed!

Last edited:
i'm catching onto signing really well, fingerspelling is my weakness! i can read some but not others! it depends on how fast it is signed!

it best if you practice 30min per day. Same for my mom, she learning too.

my best friend practices with me! i just don't know any deaf people to have conversations with or any events to go to.

my best friend practices with me! i just don't know any deaf people to have conversations with or any events to go to.

Where you live? In pensacola we have deaf gathering on first friday every month

i live in Flint Michigan. Michigan School for the Deaf doesn't have anyhing going on in the summer and i missed the FAD bingo and field day this month--i was busy with my kids.

i live in Flint Michigan. Michigan School for the Deaf doesn't have anyhing going on in the summer and i missed the FAD bingo and field day this month--i was busy with my kids.

ahhh.... hmmm... I think you need to find out if there deaf meeting somewhere. Or start with Deaf services and find out.

Back