ASL Cooking

Sounds good but my eyes were popping out from all that movements!! Hey Kalista, is it that good?

Yes it tastes very good. It looks like a professional to make that one. I plan to make this one for a party in the summer cook out.

It looks so unprofessional this cook is. Looks like it is found in YouTube website. I have seen other professional cooks on tv. All hearing and seen how their personalities are. Rachel by far is best but maybe too bubbly of a personality. BTW, Rachel Ray IS married! Sorry guys!

To have a professional chief on TV, you gotta have a really skilled and very confident personality with good clear signing. Not like that woman, Michi. No offense, Michi.

Also really cook like a real cook, not showing cutting plum or any fruits with that cutter. It should been done PRIOR the filming of that segment. That way, you can really see someone cooking on the spot and throw in all cut up fruits or whatever food into the frying or sauce pan. Also have one already made out of oven or on the stove top.

That is the reality of Reality TV everywhere.

On scale of 1 (lowest) to 10 (highest). I give her a 1. It looks so amueturism, lack of consisting signing (she paused and "I mean" speech), and the cutting without a real kitchen knife, not the cutter or chopping.

Of course, you all like to have a sexy man or sexy woman!! Man! You all are brainwashed by Hollywood standards. I rather to see NORMAL people, not a model or an actor with all that beauty. Crap! No wonder you all like Rachel since she s very very pretty woman. Dream on!

The closest signing you can get are the Italian chefs with those hand guestures you seen on TV! I do too since I am Italian American!!! Hee hee! Ciao!

Dude... We're not judging by proffesional standards... She is not a proffesional chef... she's just cooking at home... I don't see anything wrong with using a chopper at home... and it's an amauter show... it's not Rachel ray or Paula Deen... Get over it.

The point is to enjoy the show, not criticize the chef. And most americans use choppers instead of knives if they haven't been expertly trained by the proffesionals. I use chef's knives and the chopper.. I don't see a problem with it...

And I've seen Rachael Ray do prep during her show.. she does it all the time.. So I don't see a problem with Michi doing prep on her show. Yes, I love Rachael and Paula.. and I've read a lot of their books and magazines.. And I happen to know Racheal was NEVER proffesionally trained.. she learned by trial and error. Which is normal for most chefs.

Obviously you haven't watched Racheal Ray enough.. She never has anythihng prepared prior to taping...

I think it is cool to have ASL cooking video. I know the video isn't perfect but still it is a great way to learn how to cook from ASL. I think she did great. I would use the chopper cuz it would be easier for me! hee hee. Yummy!

That's cool; please give me a bowl of some deaf prunes.

Back