Ask that Grump Kiki!

sure come over and lemme spank ur ass over to pluto where theres a frozen boobs up there. :laugh2:

please spank me over to your boobs instead...no wait yeah spank me over to Japan where they have the best boobs yet! :D

:roll: :smh: :thud: You guys need to get laid right now to get over with your sex obsessions (breasts and shit). :ugh:

Hey, GK, how was your weekend?

its all great! i went to party at the park last saturday for my friend's graduation on tuesday which is tmw! :shock: i guessed i will try to show up on his graduation whichever i had to find a ride! :| mmmph! o well.. especially i dont need to get laid with steel, coz he is bit of :crazy: and psycho to chopp up the breast :shock:

mmm-- :|

I went to Houston to meet up with my old friends of mine from High School, which its a year to seen them again :) althought that plans had been changed from going to Austin to Houston, so i went there with my gay friend, which u would know him (TygerSaidSTFU) :) then we drove up there to see my friends and either everyone else... so i had great time to catching them up for a long while.. by that time i had finally gotten there, at friend's apt, sheesh, they re DEFFY a pothead as always so as then i had toke up with them, its such a helluva fun! :P so i missed them now haha, now i m here back to old boring wacko town! no wait, how come "Too Stone To Care" town haha.. so thats all about it. even i had missed all of my classes which i was supposed to showed up today, o well.. gotta jet.. get my errands done, its good to be back here on AD! so post me with news! ;) only if u remma! lol :lol: ;)

Originally posted by ChelEler
How do you feel if you're labeled gay, homo, or any other labels?

:werd:

Its not necessary to label them like "know my gay friend, yadda yadda" Just say FRIEND...don't need to use GAY to label them.

Originally posted by ChelEler
How do you feel if you're labeled gay, homo, or any other labels?

mm u know what, i were labeled, they would have owned me as their food cans and throw me in garbage, so it wont labeled me again anymore so that is no big deal, and i will laugh at their faces if they keep labeling me like that but good thing that i m already labeled me as "big mama" nothing else, i had labeled as gay or homo, it aint bothers that much, i wouldnt mind being this "bi" as possible just to experimenting on my own experience, idonot give a fuck about it..

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
*clears up throats* ookkkaay.. here i go...

Who are you? Kiki
Where are you from? TX (where else)
How old are you? check my profile u will get it
Why are you on here? just for fun :|
Which school do you go right now (if you attend)? WaCo, TX- TSTC
How many siblings do you have now?1 (or more :dunno: )
Are you close with your parents? nah just my mom
Why are you still a virgin? just feel like it ;)

virgins rule!!!!:D

Do you have mouse on your head?

Can you see your own nose beside the mirror?

What kind printer do you own?

Are you going to kill some bugs tonight?

Originally posted by knightwolf68
GUESS WHAT ????

THINK UR SO NEAT LADY ! ;)

:Oops: aww dont make me that blush!:cool: but thanks! and of course that i m that so cool lady! or girl :dunno: i dont know which would "men" would calls women like "girl, woman, lady, or babe" :roll: :)

Back