Ask me anything.... it's my turn

Steel said:
I dont care what the bible says although I am a christian and do believe in God, but the bible just have too many parts that are against people who takes up on poor judgement without even knowning them first. I do know God has nothing against gays and lesbians and even for all people of different races and cultures...I just hate it when someone always had to accord something from the bible just so the person won't look bad because the bible isn't written by God...it's written by some men and some men who don't know any better about respect and matureness and stuff like that. Even God do know alot better than that.

But I do care what the bible says. I am learning Astrology, but you guys are very strict, you guys followed about astrologers and witchcraft will go to hell.
My aunt a religious person from California will throw away my Astrology books if she sees it. That is why I will hide them, when she comes here next week.
I can't like homosexual because I got strict religious family....

HiBluE01]Do you have job? no
DO you have animals at home? a puppy
Do you have kids your own? no
Have you been in college before? yes
Do you you live yourself or with your parent? with mom

Miss*Pinocchio said:
But I do care what the bible says. I am learning Astrology, but you guys are very strict, you guys followed about astrologers and witchcraft will go to hell.
My aunt a religious person from California will throw away my Astrology books if she sees it. That is why I will hide them, when she comes here next week.
I can't like homosexual because I got strict religious family....

WHOA WHOA!! Hold your horse girl!

First of all, you can not judge and tell people to go to hell...it is not your decision - it is God's decision! PERIOD!

Second of all, it has nothing to do with strict family...

When Jesus was here on earth, Did Jesus critized and judged anyone? No!Remember the story about people throw stones at prostitute and Jesus told them if they have no sin - can throw stones...they all left!

Jesus loves everyone - every one of us! Jesus loves who we are but not what our sins are. Jesus loves homesexual people...He griefs for them bez of sin. However, if homosexual or prostitute or acholic, or drug person, or any sinners who repents their sin and ask Jesus in their lives...Jesus will open his arms and forgive them! He will wash away their sins and forget the past. Old become New person!

The Bible says God looks at small and big sin are SAME to his own eyes! Therefore, we should look at small and big sin the same! Didnt you know the Bible also says good people will go to hell also? (im talking about sinners)...

Also The Bible says if you dont love people, you also dont love Him! We must love one another. Love is his first commandment!

Didnt you know Jesus despites Pharasees?? Be a true christian, not pharasee!

I encourage you to read the book called, "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren.

coloravalanche said:
WHOA WHOA!! Hold your horse girl!

First of all, you can not judge and tell people to go to hell...it is not your decision - it is God's decision! PERIOD!

Second of all, it has nothing to do with strict family...

When Jesus was here on earth, Did Jesus critized and judged anyone? No!Remember the story about people throw stones at prostitute and Jesus told them if they have no sin - can throw stones...they all left!

Jesus loves everyone - every one of us! Jesus loves who we are but not what our sins are. Jesus loves homesexual people...He griefs for them bez of sin. However, if homosexual or prostitute or acholic, or drug person, or any sinners who repents their sin and ask Jesus in their lives...Jesus will open his arms and forgive them! He will wash away their sins and forget the past. Old become New person!

The Bible says God looks at small and big sin are SAME to his own eyes! Therefore, we should look at small and big sin the same! Didnt you know the Bible also says good people will go to hell also? (im talking about sinners)...

Also The Bible says if you dont love people, you also dont love Him! We must love one another. Love is his first commandment!

Didnt you know Jesus despites Pharasees?? Be a true christian, not pharasee!

I encourage you to read the book called, "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren.

I mean, people here believed that people who followed witchcraft and astrology will go to hell, I mistake writing bad sentence. Yeah
I went in Christian chatroom and defend the gay person, saying Jesus
said love everyone, but hate the sin.
So I hate the sin.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I mean, people here believed that people who followed witchcraft and astrology will go to hell, I mistake writing bad sentence. Yeah
I went in Christian chatroom and defend the gay person, saying Jesus
said love everyone, but hate the sin.
So I hate the sin.

Sounds better. I understand what you mean. :)

Miss*Pinocchio said:
When is the wedding to Ravensteven?

He isn't black enough for me. :cool:

I thought, he was red.
Native_stock_indian_flag.jpg

Miss*Pinocchio said:
no I just took an hour regular bath all the time, I like to make my own bubbles.... Farted in tub,, bbbbbbubbbblees. :mrgreen:

Did you shave your pubic ?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
No I don't shave down there, I don't
understand why God put hair down there anyway.

Well, your mommy has hairy. That is how, you got it from.

I love you, my sweet daughter ! Please accept for who I am.

monkey.jpg

I am so sorry, you went through hairy all over your mouth while I was breast feeding you.

make different race of people but u find your heart who fall in love ?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
so ask me anything...
I do respect your view of point about children if married to white guy will make more white children or another married to mexican it will mixes but make differ to me but i am white guy so i respect that your choose whatever u wants to be with whosoever lucky or unlucky thats your decision !

Michael said:
I do respect your view of point about children if married to white guy will make more white children or another married to mexican it will mixes but make differ to me but i am white guy so i respect that your choose whatever u wants to be with whosoever lucky or unlucky thats your decision !

Is this your man?

Isn't this same Michael?

Is he doing good in the bed lately?

Did he find the right size of idilo for you? :clit:

wow, he seems very nice guy and respect you. You better give him a good affectionate as much as you can.

Michael said:

well I don't want Black race to end up like Indians and Polynesians, wipe away in USA.

I will be SMAHT said:
how capicorn are you?

I like to follow my goal.... :wiggle:

If I say I will go to Hawaii, I will go to Hawaii, so I went to Hawaii few weeks ago. :P

Right now I am making Lasagna, cause for weeks I was planning to make a good Lasagna... :P

Back