Ask me any ???s

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
oh, really..

oh aww, what a cute name for girls.

OH, Boy, u havent. oh ok, take ur time. :-D

Yup thanks :D

aww, whats happening if you dont mind to telll me... u can pm me if you want. :D

Sure I will explain the story.

She's the one who destoryed my life which I ALMOST lost my family, home, help etc. She also lied to me about relationship opener which she had gf and dating me. Blahies. So until the day I kicked her out of my apt and she called police on me etc and I got pissed off and everything screwed up and my family yelled at me and cut my phone and cable off for real. I was stuck w/ no phone or cable for abt a month. Then she kept harrassed me thru online by emails and got my best friend and friends involved etc. I was pretty stressed longer and depressing etc... Now she stopped bother me and everything are clear and I thanked that she is out of my life. Yes my family is still help me and gave me a last chance and I still have a home to live in. Whew.

I dont mind to say a story in here becuz I dont care abt her anymore.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog

She's the one who destoryed my life which I ALMOST lost my family, home, help etc. She also lied to me about relationship opener which she had gf and dating me. Blahies. So until the day I kicked her out of my apt and she called police on me etc and I got pissed off and everything screwed up and my family yelled at me and cut my phone and cable off for real. I was stuck w/ no phone or cable for abt a month. Then she kept harrassed me thru online by emails and got my best friend and friends involved etc. I was pretty stressed longer and depressing etc... Now she stopped bother me and everything are clear and I thanked that she is out of my life. Yes my family is still help me and gave me a last chance and I still have a home to live in. Whew.

oh, damn. I am very glad that you got everything back.. and family is still supporting you..

oh, find a right girl.. and dont trust her quickly.

thats my advices. :D

*nodding*

oh, damn. I am very glad that you got everything back.. and family is still supporting you..

oh, find a right girl.. and dont trust her quickly.

thats my advices. :D

Yeah I'm very happy.

Yeah I know.. I learned my big lesson. Glad it didnt happen me nowdays. :D

Yeah I'm very happy.

Yeah I know.. I learned my big lesson. Glad it didnt happen me nowdays. :D

Ah, wonderful.

so, you love sunset or sunrise?

really i love both. But mostly sunset :D

oh lol, yeah. sunset rocks.

How many states did you touched? which do you like best? and why?

oh lol, yeah. sunset rocks.

How many states did you touched? which do you like best? and why?

Ah ok *counting*... It'd be abt 15 states

Balitmore,... Becuz I fell in love there and beautiful mountains n snow etc, and it's nice place to go for visit

Back