Ask for feedbacks??

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
It does not matter whether you do E Bay,ETSY, or your own website. If people forget or do not want to leave you feedbacks, what do you do? Do you ask them, if you can take a minute to leave me a feedback, it will help a lot. Or do you not bother. Just do what you are doing and figure that if you do right things business will come to you? Who cares about feedbacks or is it important that people leave feedbacks for you?

Derek: just consider the multiple comments here. Especially those that are mutually contradictory eg. Cochlear Implants.

My husband sells a lot on ebay. He used to message people once a week to leave fb, but he finally gave up. He gets really excited now if someone leaves fb. Otherwise he just leaves it alone. Some people just don't get it I guess. It drives me crazy because he works really hard to make a quality product, and it bums me out that he doesn't get the recognition he should for it.

I used to ask for feedbacks. I don't do that now any more. I figure that product and service that I offer take care of what I do. Feedback is just that--feedback. There are more important things than feedbacks.

Back