ask d anything!

Originally posted by MikeLinux
yup she and strawberry had to carry me one of them held the belt holder and it broke apart while I was very drunk

nice knowing you when ur drunk

okay fine i will explain that night...
what happened that night, is that we went to bw3, me and jen aka strawberry, while mike went to drink w his buddies becuz he was leaving the next day i think?
we got a page from mikes friend saying mike was beyond fucked up, so he came to get us to drive us to dorm with mike. mike was really drunk. somehow he kept falling down so me and jen decided to drag him on his stomach. his stomach was red! i mean we really DRAGGED him as from the end of the hallway to the center(her room was in the center). he was really drunk, and somehow he was doing some stupid stuff, and someone grabbed him and his jeans tore! lmao that was funny, then he passed out. then i went to bed laughing in my sleep.

Originally posted by d
what happened that night, is that we went to bw3, me and jen aka strawberry, while mike went to drink w his buddies becuz he was leaving the next day i think?
we got a page from mikes friend saying mike was beyond fucked up, so he came to get us to drive us to dorm with mike. mike was really drunk. somehow he kept falling down so me and jen decided to drag him on his stomach. his stomach was red! i mean we really DRAGGED him as from the end of the hallway to the center(her room was in the center). he was really drunk, and somehow he was doing some stupid stuff, and someone grabbed him and his jeans tore! lmao that was funny, then he passed out. then i went to bed laughing in my sleep.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yep

Originally posted by d
take it easy ;)
uhh ? me ? easy ? me doubt me will get fucked up everytime I go out and drink with my buddies and his sigma nu brothers when I return

Originally posted by d

:laugh2: nice knowing him anyway

Originally posted by MikeLinux
uhh ? me ? easy ? me doubt me will get fucked up everytime I go out and drink with my buddies and his sigma nu brothers when I return
huh i was not talking to you. lol

so how would you know him if hes drunk? ohh you mean you learn more about him by his comments of being drunk? ok...

Back