Ask Coloravalanche ANYTHING....

C

coloravalanche

:wave: I decided to "copy cat" from others who made their thread about asking them anything...hope you all don't mind... :giggle:

So, feel free and ask me anything... :wiggle:

Hi coloravalanche :wave:

I feel awful that no one is posting in your thread yet, so I'll be the first to ask you a question....:hug:

What do you like most about AD?

What your fave color and movie?

What do you like most about yourself and why?...

coloravalanche: are you still upset that my Wild beat your Avalance in the playoffs a few years back?

coloravalanche: are you male or female?

Thats all I got right now.

Curious...

What does your SN stand for?

What's your favorite season?

what are your favorite outdoor activities ?

What part of colorado?? im southwest of Denver near Castle Rock, Parker, Highlands Ranch. isnt it windy today??

^Angel^ said:
Hi coloravalanche :wave:

I feel awful that no one is posting in your thread yet, so I'll be the first to ask you a question....:hug:

Thanks...:hug:

What do you like most about AD?

I like those who are mature, intellegent, positive attitude, encouraging and supportive as well...

What your fave color and movie?

My fave colors are peach, yellow and green...:D

My fave movies are: Miracles, Kate & Leopard, X something (I forgot the name of it), The Green Mile, ummm I cant think of more but I usually watch all of Julia Roberts' movies...I love her movies however I was disappointed that her movie called, "Closer" was so boring!

What do you like most about yourself and why?

Sigh..that's a tough question...:lol: just kiddo..ummm...I like myself as being sweet, loving, caring, giver, loyal, peacemaker and very forgiving person. I am learning everyday to love myself as love others. I am grateful that I am not selfish or greedy person. I also am very trustworthy person. But, the problem is I am very trusting person who trust people so easily so I am learning not to do that.

Because, I come from a good background, I grew up in a Christian home, fortunate that I was raised to have moral and values in my life. :)

The9thPawn said:
coloravalanche: are you still upset that my Wild beat your Avalance in the playoffs a few years back?

coloravalanche: are you male or female?

Thats all I got right now.

Nah, I'm not upset that Wild beat my Avalanche...:lol:

I am female... ;)

ButterflyGirl said:
Hi ya! :wave:

Do you know how to snow ski?

Yup, I learned how to snow ski when I lived in Minnesota long time ago but havent ski in a long time...I probably could do it when I ski again...:D

Mama2AFTIV said:
Curious...

What does your SN stand for?

What's your favorite season?

My SN stands for Colorado Avalanche ~ "Hockey Team" in Colorado...

My fav season is Summer, Winter and Spring but I would say umm summer is probably is my most favorite...:D

Endymion said:
Are you in the Denver-Boulder region?

Nope, not at all...I wish! :lol:

I live in Oklahoma...plans to move to another state in 1 or 2 years..:D

Y said:
what are your favorite outdoor activities ?

I LOVE TO GO WATCH ICE HOCKEY GAME! :D :D :D

I would love to learn how to play hockey but I plan to in few months...I also plan to go gun range and learn how to shoot with gun for self defense...

My favorite activities are: swimming, softball, freesbee golf, volleyball, football, and walk with my dog...

Oakley_04 said:
What part of colorado?? im southwest of Denver near Castle Rock, Parker, Highlands Ranch. isnt it windy today??

I do not live in Colorado...I live in Oklahoma. :barf: Oklahoma!!

But..Like I said, I am planning to move to another state in 1 or 2 years to get out of Oklahoma! :applause: :D

It is cold here in Oklahoma today!

Heath said:
What is your favorite Biblical verse? :angel:

UMM...I'm thinking...

I think "Love Chapters" are my favorite...I like Book of James because it talks about our attitude, etc...:D

coloravalanche said:
UMM...I'm thinking...

I think "Love Chapters" are my favorite...I like Book of James because it talks about our attitude, etc...:D

You must be thinking of the Songs of Solomon ? Yes the Book of James is very good to read...

I like to read in the Book of James for this verse that I go to for comfort in a time of need or when I am tempted with anything then I pray and quote this verse.

James 4:7 (King James Version)

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Back