Ask about Kevin+Jaymi's relationship

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ask away!

how did you guys met?

-kevin, what did you thought of her when u saw her in first time?

-Jaymi, what did you thought of him when you saw her in first time?

Doesn't it getting a bit annoy when you create a thread here and post about u two?

We all know about you being together and all. It's most common relationship we had or have now.

Why dont you start to write a JOURNAL ... to give much details about you two and what's the best day that you two had and things like that?

Originally posted by eternity
Doesn't it getting a bit annoy when you create a thread here and post about u two?

We all know about you being together and all. It's most common relationship we had or have now.

Why dont you start to write a JOURNAL ... to give much details about you two and what's the best day that you two had and things like that?
FINALLY someone mentioned that it's getting annoying as FUCK!

THANK YOU eternity! lol

Originally posted by Steel
FINALLY someone mentioned that it's getting annoying as FUCK!

THANK YOU eternity! lol

can you, steel and eternity, give some respect?

if you wanted to make a new thread which it is involving with you and ur baby.. which you would make this thread. so, gimme some respect, people!

when are you two gonna break up? :o
The only way we can break up is one of us cheat on with someone else which I know this will never happen. We love each other so much that we would never cheat.

I dont want ask questions but I just want to wish you both the best of many years of love

:D

baby? i'm only 18 and not married!

but concept, so leave it all alone to him. just let him to do whatever he wants to.

we can speak up as we want to. so, shut up.

Originally posted by kevbo
Depends on my girlfriend's decision.

I have to be in Columbus for the next 2 years. After that, I guess we'll have a decision to make. If I cross my fingers and wish really hard, we'll go to Chicago.

geez, give it a rest! it's not like i'm threating his life or something :roll:

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
can you, steel and eternity, give some respect?

if you wanted to make a new thread which it is involving with you and ur baby.. which you would make this thread. so, gimme some respect, people!

I am... they do not have a problem with me.. but im saying it. They can post it anything they want and I can add if i want too. It's my opinion.. There is nothing can STOP them, ya know? Its not that bad thing. Also, it's ok for them to BE together.. but here? I dont let it bother me but i felt it is a BIT annoy... it's not that bad. Dont worry!

Anyway, Are you (kevin) and sydlie live together SOON?

Originally posted by eternity
I am... they do not have a problem with me.. but im saying it. They can post it anything they want and I can add if i want too. It's my opinion.. There is nothing can STOP them, ya know? Its not that bad thing. Also, it's ok for them to BE together.. but here? I dont let it bother me but i felt it is a BIT annoy... it's not that bad. Dont worry!

Anyway, Are you (kevin) and sydlie live together SOON?
*nodding* :werd:

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
how did you guys met?

-kevin, what did you thought of her when u saw her in first time?

-Jaymi, what did you thought of him when you saw her in first time?
We actually met because he was in a wierd mood one night and desided to tease me. I had just done student interpreting for the GLDBA and posted something about it here and as you can see he replied saying that we had met. The next evening he IMed me to say he was only teasing and the next thing we knew, we'd been talking for, I think, 8 hours. We talked every day after that. Everything just clicked.

I can't answer for him what he thought when he got to my door but those blue eyes about knocked me on my ass! :D I was floored, I was speachless (something that doesn't happen to me) The first logical thought in my head was "I can't believe he's here!" But still, I could barely say a thing. Luckily for me, he is a modern day Prince Charming and he just sat down and started talking and completely took the pressure off. It was bliss.

dreama and steel, if you don't like this thread then just don't post. it's simple. if you feel annoy then don't bother check this thread...it's simple. i know both of you guys has eyes freedom to check whatever you guys want to, but just FUCKING DON'T BOTHER CHECK THIS THREAD IF YOU GUYS THINK IT ANNOYS YOU.

Back