Arizona better than New England Weather?

starship winger

Reaction score
I Curious Anyone Who Feel More Comptable About The Weather? I Really Like In Arizona Because The Weather Is More Dry, Sunny Everydays, Moonson, Windy Too. I Was Interest Without Humild Better Than New England. I Was Live There For Umm 37 Years But I Not Really Happy Whole Summer Because Bad Humild With Too Hot Muggy At Night. They Cant Sleep Well. When I Move Here Arizona 2 Years Ago. I Realize Wow No Humild And Muggy Thank God! I Dont Mind Too Hot Here Over 100' Degree Without Humild. What If You Live In New England Over 100' Degree And High Humild? It's Same Feel Between Arizona And Mass? Oh Lol No Way! I Explain You..

(i Talk About How I Feel Myself)
In Mass 100 Degree With High Humild/ Muggy. = It's Feel Like Unhealthy And Very Danger With Too Hot Humild! Cant Sleep Well.

In Arizona 100 Degree Without Humild/ Muggy.= It's Feel Like Normal Hot And Dry But My Feel Equal Is 85 Degree As Mass Is 100 Degree Can You Image That!? I Love Here Windy When Is Hot But Not Really Hot Lol I Love Here Right Weather For Me....

Yeah I love Arizona's weather! I HATE humid, it drive me crazy, especially when trying to sleep.

forgot add,

arizona is better more sunny alltimes. in mass not good enough sunny because damn rain, rain, pour rainy almost always every weekends. i was mad and made me sleep when rainy and get dark gray cloudy oh so boring alltimes. not enough outdoor actives also too cold winter brr!!! when i move here az. i realize less and less rain ahh that much better smile...

I Curious Anyone Who Feel More Comptable About The Weather? I Really Like In Arizona Because The Weather Is More Dry, Sunny Everydays, Moonson, Windy Too. I Was Interest Without Humild Better Than New England. I Was Live There For Umm 37 Years But I Not Really Happy Whole Summer Because Bad Humild With Too Hot Muggy At Night. They Cant Sleep Well. When I Move Here Arizona 2 Years Ago. I Realize Wow No Humild And Muggy Thank God! I Dont Mind Too Hot Here Over 100' Degree Without Humild. What If You Live In New England Over 100' Degree And High Humild? It's Same Feel Between Arizona And Mass? Oh Lol No Way! I Explain You..

(i Talk About How I Feel Myself)
In Mass 100 Degree With High Humild/ Muggy. = It's Feel Like Unhealthy And Very Danger With Too Hot Humild! Cant Sleep Well.

opps i change it..
In Arizona 100 Degree Without Humild/ Muggy.= It's Feel Like Normal Hot And Dry But My Feel Equal Is 100 Degree As Mass Is 85 Degree Can You Image That!? I Love Here Windy When Is Hot But Not Really Hot Lol I Love Here Right Weather For Me....

True that AZ has more sunny days and it is nice but there is a price for it. Shortage of water and higher rates of skin cancer.

Yes, the dry heat in AZ is so much better than the humidity here in MD. The humidity is what really gets to me during the summer. Feels like I cant breathe sometimes.

yeah i know that.. But I like In Northern Ca better than East Coast :):)

True that AZ has more sunny days and it is nice but there is a price for it. Shortage of water and higher rates of skin cancer.

Yes, the dry heat in AZ is so much better than the humidity here in MD. The humidity is what really gets to me during the summer. Feels like I cant breathe sometimes.

i know about skin cancer but i watch tv news every day here az, how come i dont see they warning sunburn and cancer that strange. in mass news center channel 5 they keep say repeats warning skin cancer too dangerous also suncream is safe? i suspect east coast too easy get it than west because of sun ray, hot and huimld? oh you know what i notice weather station on my internet. i check the uv for how much percent high and low. i check oh that not the same here az and mass because az uv short hours than mass all day long from dawn to sunset. hmm different i believe cause uv mix with humild stay longer. i will find out.... you know i am weather hobby lol..
oh no wonder i think why mass is far north because close to ozone layer at north pole that is why cause get skin cancer. arizona dont have ozone layer yet.

I'm from the suburbs of Boston, and I wouldn't live anywhere else.

I didn't care for Arizona when I visited it the last time. N.E. weather changes all of the time. Our area also has lots of leafy trees everywhere. The humidity is a pain, but we don't get too many super hot and muggy days during the year, and when we do, it gives us something to talk about. :)

I had the opportunity to go to Arizona several years ago and I loved every minute of it.

I don't live in New England, but I live in Wisconsin, so I'm familiar with humidity and winters that can be very cold and seem like they last forever.

Then again, I like the seasonal changes we experience here. For example, I love the spring and fall.

I've thought about relocating to Arizona many times and may still do so when I finish school.

I'm more of a hot weather kind of person, so the 100+ degree temperatures wouldn't bother me.

I've heard that the Arizona climate is also good for people like me who suffer from allergies. Here in the spring, summer and fall, the pollen count can get high especially when we've gone through a long dry spell without rain.

Something else I noticed about the climate in Arizona -- when I still wore hearing aids, I noticed that I could hear better because I didn't have problems with my ears popping constantly.

I wouldn't relocate to Arizona at all. I would NOT mind Alaska. There is reason why I won't move to Arizona, since I have kid and I will never put my son in worst school in the United States! Yes Arizona has the worst school rating in the United States. I even don't mind living in California, but my gf scream telling me NO WAY! Oh well.

I wouldn't relocate to Arizona at all. I would NOT mind Alaska. There is reason why I won't move to Arizona, since I have kid and I will never put my son in worst school in the United States! Yes Arizona has the worst school rating in the United States. I even don't mind living in California, but my gf scream telling me NO WAY! Oh well.

It may have one of the worst ratings overall but that doesnt mean that all schools there are bad. If so, I wouldnt be where I am career and educationally-wise if my school was so bad. LOL!

It is a matter of taking the time to research each school as opposed lumping all the schools together and calling all of them bad.

That is true, not every school in Arizona is worst in the USA. Just that if I move there, I would risk higher chance of throwing my son into bad school, no thanks.

Nor'Eastern generally have higher quality of education than the rest of the United States. That is part why Im stuck up here in great Nor'Easter!

It may have one of the worst ratings overall but that doesnt mean that all schools there are bad. If so, I wouldnt be where I am career and educationally-wise if my school was so bad. LOL!

It is a matter of taking the time to research each school as opposed lumping all the schools together and calling all of them bad.

I have been thinking about moving out to AZ, too. I got tired of snow and heating bills. The last time I was in AZ, I was 9 years old on vacation with my family. I remember it being hot but nice. The posting on hearing aids sounds good as I had to put my hearing aids in drying container to dry them out. The situation here has to change first before I could move out to AZ.

i have been to AZ.. hot there! i almost passed out when i got to Needles! ugh... anyway i grew up here in Arkansas.. its very humid here but sometimes dry but always humid not that i mind but i am used to it as i grew up here.. i used to love summer i guess due to the fact that i was not in school but now? i hate summer and cant wait for fall and winter? haha.. my body had gone thru changes and now i cant stand summer weathers.. cant sleep well with high temps and humid plus heat index as well.

I noticed people complain about cant breath in humid weathers and all that.. but :dunno: i dont get is....

Did you know that dry air is heavy?

did you know that Humid air is light?

yet we have plms breathing in humid weather but not in dry weather?? something to ponder on. :hmm:

I cannot handle the dry at all because it cause me sinus headahce. I must live with humid. I have no problem with humid. I must have any humind because I am pisces. I love rain that i don't need water the grass. I cannot handle AZ because it make me sick like heatstoke.

In Co have some dry and some humind, If they have dry, I get bad heahce. grrr. if they have humind, I would be so happy without headahce.

I am proud of being Pisces!

yeah i love rains.. believe it or not... they smell great ... ahhh... i just hate the muggy and hot weather..t hats all... weird...

Back