Argument/Insult Thread

Drew's Dad

Reaction score
I figure that because there's an abundance of free-flowing, good-natured information exchanged about hearing aids and cochlear implants in here that it might be fun to try to find something to disagree on.

I'm not sure if anyone can think of anything to argue about, but here's your chance to show off your best insults. Can anyone start us off with a "Yo Mamma"?

:)

Ya mouf so damn shitty, Id use it for a toilet...... :giggle:

This thread has rendered me.... pink! I shall procede to shoot you with nuclear spiked rabid ground hogs.

Drew's dad, I am sorry if you have problem with anyone. Please just ingore them. We cannot help it if we against Ci or we cannot help it if we support Ci. We cannot be perfect. Sigh Why you complain?

I do against Ci with children that their parent don't accpet their deafness. I do support deaf children or deaf adult who want get ci. NO up to Parent. Up to deaf children and Adult. I cannot complain that you want your child have ci. You cannot help it. We are even!

Do you rather have anyone jump in you and fix your all body without your approve? It is your own body.

I don't let anyone jump in me and fix my all body without my approve. It is my own body!!!!!!!!! I thank my parent that they love me no matter what I am deaf. They never jump and fix me, they accpet who am I.

I dont think he necessarily has a proble with anyone (judging from his post), but rather he wants to see who can come up with the best insults in this thread - so I threw mine out there. It should be a good thread for Levonioan and Guido - Im surprised they havent posted here yet.

Insult away mates!

I dont think he necessarily has a proble with anyone (judging from his post), but rather he wants to see who can come up with the best insults in this thread - so I threw mine out there. It should be a good thread for Levonioan and Guido - Im surprised they havent posted here yet.

Insult away mates!

I think ghsh1996 is right. You didn't see where the thread originated. It was a blatant attempt to start arument and dissent.

1. yo mama is so fat the back of her neck looks like a pack of hot dogs
2. yo mama is so fat N.A.S.A. plans on using her to shore up the hole in the ozone layer
3. yo mama is so ugly, if I had a dog with a face like her's I would shave it's ass and teach it to walk backwards.
4. yo mama is so fat that people jog around her for exercise

1. yo mama is so fat the back of her neck looks like a pack of hot dogs
2. yo mama is so fat N.A.S.A. plans on using her to shore up the hole in the ozone layer
3. yo mama is so ugly, if I had a dog with a face like her's I would shave it's ass and teach it to walk backwards.
4. yo mama is so fat that people jog around her for exercise

I guess she's got her own zip code, too, huh, Rockdrummer? Lol!

I figure that because there's an abundance of free-flowing, good-natured information exchanged about hearing aids and cochlear implants in here that it might be fun to try to find something to disagree on.

I'm not sure if anyone can think of anything to argue about, but here's your chance to show off your best insults. Can anyone start us off with a "Yo Mamma"?

:)

you're a douchebag :doh:

oh yeah.. and if your car is on blocks and your house is on wheels.. you might be a redneck.

you were born a wanker and will die a wanker. nobody can match your wankerness. in wankerdom, you are chief wanker.

fucking wanker.

Yo momma's so dumb when she saw under 17 not admitted sign she went home and got 16 friends.

:giggle:(thanks - felt so much better now!)

Yo dadda is so stupid, he bought ACME brand cigarettes and smoked em and used up all of them too fast. :giggle:

you are a shriveled boner.

i'll devour yer parrot, ye scurvy-infested kraken. shiver me timbers!

Back