Are You Watching What You Eat?

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are You Watching What You Eat?

if yes - do tell us all! why are you watching what you eat? what were you eating? what are you eating now? have you made an achievement?

I've never thought I'd say this but looks like now I have to watch what I eat :mad2:

during winter, my waist size has ballooned 2 size bigger. now bunch of my pants don't fit me no more and my belt is just holding up my buttoned pants :mad2:

at least my riding season is coming soon in a month or two... and my waist size will slim back quickly (I hope). my daily food isn't an issue since it's all healthy and organic. it's just that I'm a sucker for desserts - cake, cookies, snacks, ice cream, etc. I have trimmed it down and I'm eating more fruits instead.

plus... my problem will go away fairly quick if I hit the gym but.... I'm a lazy bum :cool2: once the weather gets warmer, I'm thinking of signing up for CrossFit gym in NYC. gotta be able to handle heavier bike!

Yes, I am on a low sodium, low fat, low protein diet.

Reason, my blood pressure is sky high, and I hope not to succumb to a stroke, which has happened to quite a few of my ancestors...

Yes I do for obvious reasons. Poor you Jiro, you can make some changes but keep in mind there's no such thing as overnight slimming, it will take awhile but it is achievable. I only eat when I need to, no snacking, but I don't restrict myself altogether. On weekends I allow dessert and either soul food or a good round of cocktails. I d exercise, so it helps. Now get moving mister! :D

I usually only eat dinner, so i'm not worried at all. and i easily get full when i eat dinner.

I usually only eat dinner, so i'm not worried at all. and i easily get full when i eat dinner.

I won't be able to survive from just one meal a day. I eat for two and I get hungry every few hours.... all thanks to my fast metabolism rate.

Yes I do for obvious reasons. Poor you Jiro, you can make some changes but keep in mind there's no such thing as overnight slimming, it will take awhile but it is achievable. I only eat when I need to, no snacking, but I don't restrict myself altogether. On weekends I allow dessert and either soul food or a good round of cocktails. I d exercise, so it helps. Now get moving mister! :D

I actually lose weight easier than I gain weight because of my fast metabolism rate. but to come to this point where bunch of my pants don't fit me no more?

definitely from a sedentary lifestyle for a few months and gorging on desserts :( it's definitely going to take a couple months to shed this waist size. I have been a bad bad bad boy like a guilty dog!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t25GyPENGBo]Bad Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, I can't eat dairy and need to check about what kind of butter that they use, even no cheese too. I have to check the calorie too and I managed to lost 50 lbs from 2011 to today, so I'm no longer to be in obesity category.

I need to keep digestive as health and keep the pain under control.

It didn't work for me, so I only eat lunch and dinner - 5 hours apart, also I have snacks if I'm hungry.

I skip the breakfast because my tummy goes crazy in the morning.

It didn't work for me, so I only eat lunch and dinner - 5 hours apart, also I have snacks if I'm hungry.

I skip the breakfast because my tummy goes crazy in the morning.

just like my brother.

Always look what is on plate every time you eat. You will find interesting items under hamburger at restaurants. Maybe you will call it furburger after you find plenty of hair under that burger. :lol:

This is how I watch what I eat...

600-01260374w.jpg

i eat blindfold, and i made an achievement , ate it all without spilling on floor.

I give credit for keeping my weight under control and being strong to the gym, working out with free weights...lots of crunches, and pulling in my stomach every time I stood up...kept the waist line at 22.....kept my weight at 118-125 for years and years.....Now that I've retired...and approaching *gasp*...67.....I feel like 40 with only a few ailments...and I'm no longer counting every calorie I eat.....A 20-lb. weight gain isn't bad at all...and wear a size 10 or 11....

I ate once-a-day...and ate heavily...Now I eat several times a day, very small portions....I'm what ya call..."pleasingly a little plump", with a little extra on the back side....:giggle:....and no longer feel guilty about enjoying a high calorie dessert once-in-a-while.....

Feel eating in moderation and getting some exercise does the body good.

If you want to slim down reach for a veggie snack not a fruit one. There's actually a lot of sugar, natural good sugar though :) in fruit.

Just some more random bits of nutrional info about fruit.....during the summer time if you're looking to hydrate, melons, water melon, cantalope, honey dew ect, are more hydrating than water.....or gatorade :D

I eat really healthy, what I need to work on is eating breakfast. I don't do breakfast I do coffee. Coffee is my one dietary weakness, I like it with a lot of sugar and cream, both which are bad for you. Maybe if I switched to green tea and used some lemon and agave sweetner Id finally get that 6 pack I've been working on, but damn I love my coffee!

It's just part of my daily life to watch how and what I eat. I have dairy allergies and possible peanut allergy <according to allergist>.
I like to eat whole, plant-based foods. I love oatmeal with flax and almonds for breakfast, with almond milk. I use stevia instead of sugar in it.
I love green tea w/lemon and do drink coffee but again- either stevia or raw honey or coconut crystal sugar in it.

I eat every few hours and try to combine a lean protein and healthy fat/fiber together.

At one time I weighed about 150 and I'm a small-boned person. But I was fat from being on the Pill and not working out and eating crap. So I changed it.

Wirelessly posted

Yes, I feel in love with fruits and vegetables. My investment will go to a Nutribullet.com I can't wait for this life changing process to be healthier and feel good.

I Zumba and light weight work.

Just some more random bits of nutrional info about fruit.....during the summer time if you're looking to hydrate, melons, water melon, cantalope, honey dew ect, are more hydrating than water.....or gatorade :D

yea I eat those. my favorite fruits.

Back