Are you vegetarian?

I was a vegitarian for a time... but only a demi-tarian actualy, and over time I slowly went back to eating meat, but I hate meat even today, the smell and taste of it makes me sick and I will only eat it if there is nothing else.

moonflower said:
i am not vegetrian cuz i need meat for proteins and irons
if i don't eat them i become anemic

but i do eat seafoods for irons also

Look up the Nutrient food products between vegetarian and meat - at a health food store such as Whole Foods, Wild Oats, and Trader's Joe. You will see how close they are. I sympathize for the cows that are killed everyday because all cows NEVER kill people, and they eat only grasses. They are forced to eat produced meats at the farm to prepare to be slaughtered in order for them to get fat.

Did you know that many cows were still live when they were unconscious during the food procession at the slaughterhouse? i.e. a huge machine that has two large razors to cut the whole skin. After removing the whole skin, the cow was still alive... What a mortify that you give your money to the slaugheterhouse thru the supermarkets.

I am a vegetarian for 20 years. You are really worried that you might die if you don't eat meat due anemia - Who said that? Oh, I forgot I am supposed to eat meat but it is too late because I am still alive. I am confused myself.

I promise you that you will love to eat MorningStar Sausage Links (MorningStar Farms). It tastes like a real sausage.

By the way, it is okay for you to eat fish and some seafoods. The fish contains Omega-3 (fatty acids) which is good for your health. Cow and fish are very very different.

I'm not an vegetarian, only eat some vegetables not all of it..

~SG~ said:
I'm not an vegetarian, only eat some vegetables not all of it..

Actually, you can become a semi-vegeterian like eating fish (not other meats), milk, and veggies. I am not sure if people think that they only have to eat vegetables like cabbage, carrots, lettuces, green peas, broccoli, eggplants, and more. I would like that, but I rather to have veggie burgers: chicken patties (fake chicken), fake meatballs (fortunately taste like real meat), fake bacons (taste like real one), and more. You could also eat fish burgers (real fish).

But, you must avoid Hood milk and some milks, especially BGH (hormone) You really can drink fresh milk from a cow farm shop that does not come with the hormone shots. Rice milk and soy milk are also good. Garelick milk is good which is in New England, and I am not sure about your area. Just do your best to find the right one for you and your kids. Just don't let your cheap or hormone-made food that harm your health.

no i am not.. i love meats.. i love steaks with a1 sauce, heinz 57 sauce, and other sauces.. YUMMY.. with baked potatoes, veggies and salad..

im drooling now... :( i am hungry... no steaks here.. wahhhhh lol damn this.. :hyper:

i need to fix dinner.. but dunno what to eat.. :(

I am not vegetarian nope :)

I love meat. Right now I am eating meat steak, potatoes salad and corn yummy :D

webexplorer said:
Look up the Nutrient food products between vegetarian and meat - at a health food store such as Whole Foods, Wild Oats, and Trader's Joe. You will see how close they are. I sympathize for the cows that are killed everyday because all cows NEVER kill people, and they eat only grasses. They are forced to eat produced meats at the farm to prepare to be slaughtered in order for them to get fat.

Did you know that many cows were still live when they were unconscious during the food procession at the slaughterhouse? i.e. a huge machine that has two large razors to cut the whole skin. After removing the whole skin, the cow was still alive... What a mortify that you give your money to the slaugheterhouse thru the supermarkets.

I am a vegetarian for 20 years. You are really worried that you might die if you don't eat meat due anemia - Who said that? Oh, I forgot I am supposed to eat meat but it is too late because I am still alive. I am confused myself.

I promise you that you will love to eat MorningStar Sausage Links (MorningStar Farms). It tastes like a real sausage.

By the way, it is okay for you to eat fish and some seafoods. The fish contains Omega-3 (fatty acids) which is good for your health. Cow and fish are very very different.

i don't eat LOT of meats ofc but i agree with ya ofc smile
i do eat seafoods they are my favorite SMILE but i take iron pill also for backup smile

webexplorer said:

Same thing with fishes.. we kill them but they dont kill us.. they butchered just like cow with big knives.. :dunno:

webexplorer said:
Actually, you can become a semi-vegeterian like eating fish (not other meats), milk, and veggies. I am not sure if people think that they only have to eat vegetables like cabbage, carrots, lettuces, green peas, broccoli, eggplants, and more. I would like that, but I rather to have veggie burgers: chicken patties (fake chicken), fake meatballs (fortunately taste like real meat), fake bacons (taste like real one), and more. You could also eat fish burgers (real fish).

But, you must avoid Hood milk and some milks, especially BGH (hormone) You really can drink fresh milk from a cow farm shop that does not come with the hormone shots. Rice milk and soy milk are also good. Garelick milk is good which is in New England, and I am not sure about your area. Just do your best to find the right one for you and your kids. Just don't let your cheap or hormone-made food that harm your health.

I do eat fish but not very often as it is expensive, other meat I do eat are chicken and beef (sausage or hamburger, meatball), I dont eat meat a lot those days, but eat white meat sometimes. For the bacon I buy chicken bacon sometimes.

Most of the vegetable I do eat are cabbage, lettuces, carrots, onion, leek, radish, cauliflower and prolly few more I cant remmy.

hi all deaf.... my wife and i are still vegetarians for several years...we eat rice, roti, grains, vegetables, and fruits....also yogurt. cottoncheese....etc...

take care...

Back