Are you using the Hamilton CapTel App for Android phones?

Jane B.

Reaction score
I am particularly interested in hearing from those that are using Verizon for their cell service. All comments welcome.

I am particularly interested in hearing from those that are using Verizon for their cell service. All comments welcome.

Is no one using the Hamilton CapTel app on a smartphone? I am really looking for feedback.

I use Hamilton captel on my 2 smartphones. One for talking and other one for texting. Works good! I live in the county so I need 2 phones in not very good service area.

I use Hamilton captel on my 2 smartphones. One for talking and other one for texting. Works good! I live in the county so I need 2 phones in not very good service area.

That post looks like you are doing what I do.

I was asking because I am trying to decide if it is worth paying Verzion postpaid rates to get simultaneous voice & data which is available on POSTPAID only where there is LTE available.

Currently I am using PagePlus a MVNO that uses Verizon towers. But . . . Verizon does not let any prepaid use LTE; not even their own. For this reason I am using the browser in one phone like you would a computer browser and another phone to talk into. This can be done for less than what Verizon postpaid runs. It is just annoying to have to carry two phones to have one phone call.

Back