are you for real?

echo77

Reaction score
So in March I finally gave in and told my Primary doctor about the funny sounds I hear in my ears, we already knew about my vertigo issues. She thought I might have Mennieres and sent me to Audiology after I failed the in clinic hearing test. I see Audiology and they say I have Eustachian Tube Dysfunction and need to see ENT. I'm waiting for my ENT appointment. But in the meantime I see my Primary again who now says that I probably have Sleep Apnea and that all my "vague issues" are from lack of oxygen. Are you for real Doc??

it also possible you got very mild squint not noticeable but for some reason it now effecting you..this whats happen to me given me prism glasses which focus your eyes in front of you eliminating some of the vertigo that the principle they not much cop for me but I gather many people been given diagnosis of mennires when in fact one of the problems is squint..Alway check it out with eye doc

Most (if not all) Primary Doctors are actually Practionners...not real doctors...My own Primary doctor is a Practioneer...I do remember years ago, when I had a problem, went to see the Primary...she diagnosed something and gave me antibotics....didn't help....sent me to another Primary...another diagnosis...antibotics...not any better....sooo...I went on the Internet and diagnosed myself....:roll:....called the Primary and told them and asked for her for a prescription (sent to my druggist)....and the symptoms were gone after a day or so....True story....

so they don't go to medical school..that not good

But practitioners do have to identify themselves as such, they do not have MD or DO after their names. They do have some medical training, just not full med school, intern residency etc.

your family gp not trained doctor...Sometimes the nurse or whatever is better than doc

Back