Are u member of...

Please let me know what ur website name from XANGA.COM and I'm going to snooze off now. I hope I have some answers when I come back. Nighty Night :D

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
u can join LEVI.........Darlin. For real! Its awesome! U can check mine if u like.

Why should I join for? If it had do with made own webpage....then no thanks....I already have my own one.

typing and search the informations ummm ummm ummm gotta to ask the question .... what is their limit MB each opitional ??? i have been search these informations that u provide it recently ... ummmm ummmm ummmm..... hope to hear from ya soon !! BTW i did check ur websites and whoooa nice view but one problem is it is sooo dammmnnnnn hard to read !!! i have to figure out what heck it talk about ... lol

Originally posted by e
:confused: You declared that you left AD..... See, you're addicted to AD which is good! Heheh

Yay!
applaus.gif
You're back! Good to see ya here!

To answer your question, No I am not member.

i used to have a xanga site but i have a livejournal now.

its good to get rid of your anger than yelling at someone.

Originally posted by Travis
dont have those crappy... I own a personal website which have been online for 3 years but I moved my website to Lexserv on Nov 2002.. I think... its http://www.zerohyper.com
Cool site. Too many posts on one page in my opinion. Lots of cute girls. LOL

Originally posted by prostock19
Cool site. Too many posts on one page in my opinion. Lots of cute girls. LOL

Too many posts on one page?.. that's what it is suppose to be :) that's my "blog" but I dont use blogger.. its self update

Too many posts on one page?.. that's what it is suppose to be :) that's my "blog" but I dont use blogger.. its self update
IC...I like like 5 or so posts to a page. If I was to do my own site, I would somehow make it so that I can have 5 or so per page.

Originally posted by prostock19
IC...I like like 5 or so posts to a page. If I was to do my own site, I would somehow make it so that I can have 5 or so per page.

No thanks.. I made it like that so people who hadn't visited my website can catch up with my news :)

No thanks.. I made it like that so people who hadn't visited my website can catch up with my news :)
Just have a NEXT PAGE button and it goes to your next 5 posts. :dunno:

Back