Appeal to you to be kind with turkeys during Thanksgiving.

murli108

Reaction score
hi alldeaf. Kindly, please dont eat turkeys because unfortunatley it is cruel many turkeys, animals, and birds are killed for foods.. They are beautifully flew in the sky.....God creates them, animals, people, etc. If they eat meats, etc there will be more wars, etc. according to ISKCON s philosphy. You can take life from animals, birds, etc by killing but can not give life to dead true or false. Can science has been able to produce blood not so far. It is upto you. Take care...

You can take life from animals, birds etc by killing but cannot give life to dead true or false. Can science has been able to produce blood not so far.

OK, I'm a vegetarian, so that'll be easy for me. My girlfriend and I signed PETA's pledge not to eat any meat. :D

Sorry, I don't feel the same way as you. I eat meat and everything. I will respect another vegetarian, but I will not change the way I eat. You want to say that it is mean and cruel to eat a turkey for thanksgiving, or take another life of an animal, but yet what abt when a cat kills a mouse or a bird? What abt drinking milk or eating chesse?

Sorry, I don't feel the same way as you. I eat meat and everything. I will respect another vegetarian, but I will not change the way I eat. You want to say that it is mean and cruel to eat a turkey for thanksgiving, or take another life of an animal, but yet what abt when a cat kills a mouse or a bird? What abt drinking milk or eating chesse?

hi, i understand. if a cat kills a mouse or bird, that mouse or bird will kill that cat in the cylce of birth (past, present, future). that is called karma. No problems with cheese..... because cheese, cottage cheese, etc are processed from milk but it is cruel to kill cows. If cows are alive, they will always give us milk. Babies needs milk if cows are alive. Yogurts, cheeses, etc are made from milk when cows are alive. smile. Thanks for your comment. take care

hi alldeaf. Kindly, please dont eat turkeys because unfortunatley it is cruel many turkeys, animals, and birds are killed for foods.. They are beautifully flew in the sky.....God creates them, animals, people, etc. If they eat meats, etc there will be more wars, etc. according to ISKCON s philosphy. You can take life from animals, birds, etc by killing but can not give life to dead true or false. Can science has been able to produce blood not so far. It is upto you. Take care...

I don't have problem with veg's people. I eat meat and I do love veggies.
I have a friend who is Vegetarian , I respect him. I don't eat red meat very often mostly I like cheese, milk, soy milk, seasfood and some dry foods. I like white meat but hate dark meat.I never like the taste of dark meat.

That goes for me too
. I can respect your choice not to eat turkeys but telling all of us not to eat turkey is disrespectful. U cant tell people to follow your ways.

:pissed:

Humans hunt animals to survive and we are omnivores and we eat both plant and animals like many animals do. We don't live in stone age or native indian age (even tho some still do it today). We will STILL eat turkey for Thanksgiving. You cannot stop humans from eating meat and they need it to survive. IF they want to be vegetarains, that's their call.

Dude, I like my meat. I refuse to even stop eating poor helpless woodland creatures, bambi and besty and mr.doodles are all equally delicious. Although there might be one thing in the world that would change my mind, but I shall not say my weakness!

God said we can eat meats or vegetables. There have plenty animals and plants so we can eat. Did you know that animals eat plants and animals also? How whale, fish, any sea fish eat? they eat fish and plant from sea.

I agree with you!

God said we can eat meats or vegetables. There have plenty animals and plants so we can eat. Did you know that animals eat plants and animals also? How whale, fish, any sea fish eat? they eat fish and plant from sea.

hi folks, i understand your choice for being vegeterian or non-vegetarian. if you eat meats, your soul is not improving like impure. if you feel to be vegetarian, your soul will improve. That is your choice.

if you want to eat meats, offer them to god. god will forgive you. take care.

I know I am going to get flamed with this comment, but I can't help it:

Does everyone know where the word vegeterian came from?

It is an old Indian word for "bad hunter" :laugh2:

Besides, it is part of the food chain and we eat both plants and animals. We have to eat animals, cause there is some things we just can't get from plants for our bodies. Who ever is Vegeterian, this is what I heard, has to buy extra Vitamines and other kinds of foods to get those proteins and minerals they can't get from plants, all cause they don't eat meat.

Now, I am not saying a Vegeterian needs to start eating meat, cause I respect their choice. It is also not a good idea for a Vegeterian to start eating meat after not eating it for a long time. If they don, they can get real sick cause their body is not used to that kind of food and goes crazy.

OK I know I am against slaughter because I am very animal lover but I like Jewish way to slaughter animals with bless better than other! So anyway

Here example

You own female and male chicken or mice and Its will make more millions chicks or mice over popular and full everywhere in your home and another homes on earth in few years! How you are controlling them ... Do you have to spayed and neutered on mice and chickens, turkeys? Silly

I know I am going to get flamed with this comment, but I can't help it:

Does everyone know where the word vegeterian came from?

It is an old Indian word for "bad hunter" :laugh2:

My sister has a bumper sticker on her pick-up that says that.

OK I know I am against slaughter because I am very animal lover but I like Jewish way to slaughter animals with bless better than other! So anyway

Here example

You own female and male chicken or mice and Its will make more millions chicks or mice over popular and full everywhere in your home and another homes on earth in few years! How you are controlling them ... Do you have to spayed and neutered on mice and chickens, turkeys? Silly

hi folks, let animals live until they die by nature like human beings....
if animals are sprayed..... God will make double....... if they are not sprayed, less population....according to iskcon's philosophy....

armymech81, thats funny...LMOA. I love meat, I hunt wild turkey, deer, moose, rabbit and partridge. As a hunter, I respect what I kill and consume. I also thank god before I sit down to eat. I will also be killing some troublesome moles this year when the ground gets soft. They are getting a little greedy and I have holes popping up everywhere. Seriously though, I hate killing, it's against my own ethics but there are exceptions-like hunting and getting rid of pests.

Back