Apology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people don't forgive and forget, guess who it hurts?

It hurts the person who doesn't forgive and forget.

It doesn't hurt the "offender" at all. It gives power to the offender.

If people really don't like Heath, why do they give him so much power? :dunno:

Who wins?

No one. :(

:gpost:

Good question about why did they give him
so much power ?

I already forgave Heath but I will not want speak with him again. I would ingore his thread. I don't want get hurt feeling from him anymore. I don't want you guys think about I am hard person. I always forgive anyone and depend if I will speak or not.

Please dont against me about my forgave.

It's ironic.

So many people get upset when Heath is posting.

Now, Heath is banned; he's not posting anything here.

And yet, people are still upset about him.

I'm very surprised that so many people have empowered Heath in such a way as to upset them even when he's not around.

We are still upset because it's obvious that he will be back again anyway.

Mod Note:

Time to close this thread--

Ask yourself this: IF you were 'banned', would you like to see others discussing in every aspect and detail about 'you'? (especially when you're not able to post in here)

Also, another point: Several have been stating things about 2, 3 or more times being banned...actually when a person is 'temporarily banned', they'll be back...but when it comes to being 'permanently' banned...it's entirely different and there can be a likely chance of having a '2nd chance'...but there's NO third chance.

Sooo...enough of this--if any member wishes to discuss about another member who has been banned, do so 'outside' of AD, we don't need this being 'aired' out in the open Forum!

Anybody who do so, will either get a warning or even a temporarily ban if it warrants it.

Lastly, it's sad to see how the direction for which this thread did indeed turn into when the creator made some very good valid points as well as admitting a 'wrong' on that member's part. That takes a lot of guts and courage to do so....well done! ;)

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back