Apoligies

javapride

Reaction score
I was given awareness of something last night and got to thinking and went thru some of the forums and relize the person that told me this was pretty much right on the bat, and so i want to publicly apolgise to u all for this...

I relize now i came on too strong and got a little bossy on some areas and i truly apologise for that, and i will do a bit better next time, and phrase things a bit better as i relized that i worded some stuff wrong and sounded forceful here, so please forgive me for this, and i will do better from there on out, and if i do sound like im coming on strong again or getting to a point where im getting bossy please PM me or something of that sorts so i can * better* myself without turning anyone off and getting them upset as well.

Again please accept my apologise for this.

We all make mistakes. We live and learn by them. You are a stong person to realize your mistake and appologize for it. Not everyone will appologize for hurting someone else. :thumb:

Originally posted by prostock19
We all make mistakes. We live and learn by them. You are a stong person to realize your mistake and appologize for it. Not everyone will appologize for hurting someone else. :thumb:

thank u SO much for ur kindness prostock,

mistakes can make ur break u, thats what my counselor was saying today :) thanks again :)

I sure miss alot LOL

Don't worry Java. Everyone makes mistake :)

Originally posted by Bowak
I sure miss alot LOL

Don't worry Java. Everyone makes mistake :)

Me too......

Yeah like he said Don't worry Java!

Wendy

Sometime our opinions stood out straightforward which rendered them "opinionated." We have our uniqueness of what we are out of ourselves. Occasionally, I said something genuinely out of my mind, my true belief and all that which overwhelmed others. I, at times, felt "sorry" for what I have said, but we could not satisfy everyone in the world!

Originally posted by LinuxGold
Sometime our opinions stood out straightforward which rendered them "opinionated." We have our uniqueness of what we are out of ourselves. Occasionally, I said something genuinely out of my mind, my true belief and all that which overwhelmed others. I, at times, felt "sorry" for what I have said, but we could not satisfy everyone in the world!

although its true to that, sometimes u say things u regret and want to take back for that, other times, i say something that sounds a bit bossy, or pushing to a point where its harsh, that i should choose my words wisely and not overdo it So i try my best and the best is all i can do i know im not perfect but i attempt my best for all things considering. but all in all THANKS everyone for ur forgiveness. ;)

javapride said:
I was given awareness of something last night and got to thinking and went thru some of the forums and relize the person that told me this was pretty much right on the bat, and so i want to publicly apolgise to u all for this...

I relize now i came on too strong and got a little bossy on some areas and i truly apologise for that, and i will do a bit better next time, and phrase things a bit better as i relized that i worded some stuff wrong and sounded forceful here, so please forgive me for this, and i will do better from there on out, and if i do sound like im coming on strong again or getting to a point where im getting bossy please PM me or something of that sorts so i can * better* myself without turning anyone off and getting them upset as well.

Again please accept my apologise for this.

Hey, Javapride -- apologies accepted and no one's perfect, hun! I sometimes do make mistakes in phrasing words and end up sounding like I was insulting or trying to start up an arguement,etc. :D

Back