Anyone who sells P3 netbooks?

smcutefawn

Reaction score
Anyone who sells P3 10" netbooks, let me know, please. I missed the sale due of P3 netbooks which ended on Nov.20th. I am very interested in buying it. My email address is smandreal@yahoo.com. I, female, live in California. Thanks. :wave:

You know that Nathan, Chevy57 and others work for Purple? You dont need a Purple netbook though. You can download p3 program to any computer with a camera? It is a very nice program. I was lucky to get the netbook while on sale, and I love it. I did have P3 and a camera on my old laptop, it worked great.

Deafscooter have Bunch of Purple P3 Netbook ( 10 inches ) for sale
all Refurbished Items Ask for price .. message --> Deafscooter

But the 9 Inches is High Price than 10 inches (Purple P3 nets )

If you want purchase the "other than Purple P3 netbook" you have
Figure to purchase from somewhere like Bestbuy , Fry's elecronics

Warning about ebay =>> There have already registed on window XP & hardware
also some laptop already issued "Lo-jack" and Window Licesces already expired!

I recommeced you Buy at Local store andget brand new items from store..and you
do Download P3 Applcation from Purple then it will work better on non purple Serie.
There Price between 249$ ~ 499$ ( depends on Model & hardware came with item.)

that is it ............
========
=====
===
==
=
Thank you
Deafscooter

Hello, everyone!

I'm looking for few "used" 10" P3 netbooks. If so, I would like to buy them for $149.00 each or a bit more. After the sale at Purple Store was over, it is back to $349 in the market today. I don't want that. I pray they who are willing to sell for $149. My email addy is smandreal@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Hello, everyone!

I'm looking for few "used" 10" P3 netbooks. If so, I would like to buy them for $149.00 each or a bit more. After the sale at Purple Store was over, it is back to $349 in the market today. I don't want that. I pray they who are willing to sell for $149. My email addy is smandreal@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Well , Fawn, You have too Late to Grab Purple P3 for Discount Price,
Deafscooter have Bunched many Netbook from somewhere, purple,
and i cant sell discount price like 99$ 149$ 199$ etc. when they are
special price for Deafies, Public's Black Friday special Discount price.

=====
Now ALL Deafies have some gave up the Purple P3 (10 inches) then
you can buy from deafies who gave up the Purple netbook for sale
they may rised price like 250$ to 300$ sale then you may buy them.

Any Deafies have Sale on Purple P3 ( 9inches ) Please Sell to Craig
I buy you Up to 350$ if it have brand new ( even up to $2000.oo *)

(*) Dell Black Rugged Netbook (from Military specific Version Dell Mini 9)
Must all have original with Satellite Signal & Dell Special LCD Screen on it
and Lighted keyboard, have special Keyboard layout Not same like purple!
also have special Solid State Drive and large Amount four GB RAM Memory,
Atom Dual Core CPU ( ATOM n330 ) at 1.6 Ghz, 1024K Cache, Special edition

I buy you a Any Dell mini 9 and/or Miltitary specific's Dell Rugged Netbook

:wave: Email --> Deafscooter (@) "OOHAY.MOC"

:ty: Thank you => for asking wanted to buy any DELL 9 inches Netbook

I miss this deal. I don't know that p3 netbook was expired on Nov. I get the discount code on 2 last month. When I try to use my discount code. My discount code is "0TR70" . Who will sell purple netbook to me for $149.00 ? Or can anyone make my discount code work again? My email is "orangeearths @ yahoo . com"

Last edited:
I miss this deal. I don't know that p3 netbook was expired on Nov. I get the discount code on 2 last month. When I try to use my discount code. My discount code is "0TR70" . Who will sell purple netbook to me for $149.00 ? Or can anyone make my discount code work again? My email is "orangeearths @ yahoo . com"

Special offer was over. I m sorry. You can look for cheap netbook at best buy store or other electronic stores. or may buy webcam. I will help you to set up P3 download into your computer or notebook. If you interest, I will email info to you.

I thought we cant sell our P3 netbook due to HOVRS agreement?

also I would like to sell it for $300 because it have Mircosoft Office 2007 Pro and Adobe Master Creative Sutie Master collection Software and my favorite anti-virus is Avast which is good for 1 years.

I thought we cant sell our P3 netbook due to HOVRS agreement?

also I would like to sell it for $300 because it have Mircosoft Office 2007 Pro and Adobe Master Creative Sutie Master collection Software and my favorite anti-virus is Avast which is good for 1 years.

-------------
are you sell your Purple P3 (9inches) ??? if yes, then i buy it for you

If you have purple P3 (10inches) i not buy it the 10inches dell mini 10

then email me Deafscooter@yahoo.com if you have (9inches) netbook

Back