anyone who have pets pls post here thanks

fei ku

Reaction score
this is my precious cat killy he is boy and abt 5 or 6 years old

014016.jpg

014350.jpg

014359.jpg

yikes.. that's a big pix ya got there!!! I'd have to back away from my computer to see the pix.. *rubbing my eyes*

I got a cat, dog, and a hamster.. only if the ugly roaches counts too...i'll post a pix in here when I RESIZE it!!! :)

RebelGirl said:
yikes.. that's a big pix ya got there!!! I'd have to back away from my computer to see the pix.. *rubbing my eyes*

I got a cat, dog, and a hamster.. only if the ugly roaches counts too...i'll post a pix in here when I RESIZE it!!! :)

sorry i dont know how to resize it :dunno:

wow you got so big pics fei fu lol ..

I do know how to make resize.. maybe someday if you need I can help you to make resize?? how that ?

fei ku said:
sorry i dont know how to resize it :dunno:

I did the same when I first joined here.. I didn't know how to resize it... I had to get my friend to resize and show me how to use smaller pix.. you're not alone... ;) sorry, back to the topic!

DeafMonkey said:
wow you got so big pics fei fu lol ..

I do know how to make resize.. maybe someday if you need I can help you to make resize?? how that ?

pretty please??? :o can u do that now?? with those pixs???

I had pix in here.. it was too big just like Fei Ku.. hafta do it the other way!
my cat, Furby and my dog, Smokey.. i haven't taken a pix of the hamster.. will take one later

here it is.. my daughter with the cat, Furby.. my dog smokey

Attachments

• JacinFurby.jpg
    JacinFurby.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Smokey.jpg
    Smokey.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 14
Back